Twitter: Panthers release S Tre Boston

KeepinTime

Reaction score
We dont like safeties here.
If we could we’d play without any safeties whatsoever. In fact, we’d prefer anyone who’s ever played safety or thought about playing safety not be allowed within 500 ft of the stadium. We also think the saying, “safety first” is complete and utter poppycock.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
Unless he has a couple grand a week drug habit or is due for a limb amputation, there's no chance of him coming to Dallas.
And feeds live chihuahuas to his pet alligator in full view of the neighbor kids.

KeepinTime

Reaction score
To be fair, that was one seriously spirited pass deflection. It broke some QBs mentally and they never even tested Woods like they did Tre Boston.
A couple of those QB’s still tell tales about it in front of the campfire like it’s a horrible ghost story.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Darian Thompson is about to breakout, so we're good on Safeties. - Stephen Jones

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If the Cowboys haven't been interested in him the last 3 year's he's been a free agent I don't see it happening.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Looks like the Panthers are dumping a bunch of players. Heard Bridgewater unfollowed the Panthers and made his instagram private (whatever that means).
Maybe there are some legs to the story the Panthers are trading for a QB. Doubt it would be Dak though.

Carson

Reaction score
Looks like the Panthers are dumping a bunch of players. Heard Bridgewater unfollowed the Panthers and made his instagram private (whatever that means).
Maybe there are some legs to the story the Panthers are trading for a QB. Doubt it would be Dak though.

100% would be Watson

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lol. I was on that move about 6 years ago when san diego cut him. Every team can’t be wrong. No thanks

Carson

Reaction score
Lol. I was on that move about 6 years ago when san diego cut him. Every team can’t be wrong. No thanks

Boston was never released by the Chargers, he signed a one year deal and had 5 picks.

Not disagreeing with the overall point though

Uncle_Hank

Reaction score
I think I remember reading something a few years ago about him not being a good personality fit, either in the locker room or with the coaches? Can't remember what it was exactly but it would explain all the one year deals.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Is this the same Tre Boston they have continued to show no interest in for the last few years?
Will Dan Quinn make a difference in the decision making now?

Just as much as Marinelli not being here.

In reflection, it's hard to argue that he had any skill as a talent evaluator. It always seemed to me he overvalued the things that he could make substantive changes with over things with the highest value.

All those try hard no talent DT drove me nuts.