Panthers rookie QB, Bryce Young, looks super small

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You don’t realize how small he is until you see him around NFL players. Looks like Deuce Vaughn lol. Good for him the odds are against him and the game will be incredibly hard but a offensive coordinator can mask some of his height limitations I just don’t know how much it will help.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
I think he'll be a really good player. Quick processor that can extend plays and create something when things break down. Like a young Romo or a veteran Doug Flutie. We'll see how he holds up.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
DOESN'T EVEN MATTER BRO, when we play him, we're going to make him look like he's an all-star, you know how this goes!!
It depends. I don’t recall too many good quarterbacks looking all world against us. Of the years we’ve played Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts….Cowboys seem to do good against good quarterbacks these days. It’s the bad ones that don’t have great games but have games better than they are capable of having.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
It depends. I don’t recall too many good quarterbacks looking all world against us. Of the years we’ve played Mahomes, Herbert, Burrow, Hurts….Cowboys seem to do good against good quarterbacks these days. It’s the bad ones that don’t have great games but have games better than they are capable of having.

Perfectly said