Parsons and Cox lead PFF grades

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Let's hope these are the two studs that Jaylon and LVE were supposed to be on that defense. If so, it will be very promising indeed.

RS12

Reaction score
Desperately need these two to pan out.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Serious question...what was Jaylon rated last year? I just got banned from Facebook for calling some one a Dumb A-- B---- cause they said Jaylon was the only thing bright about our defense last year.
I doubt they said that. He was rated in the 50s....oh you said facebook. Pff grade 50s

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Serious question...what was Jaylon rated last year? I just got banned from Facebook for calling some one a Dumb A-- B---- cause they said Jaylon was the only thing bright about our defense last year.
He was

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
So, Cox is almost as good as Parsons? Or, is it Parsons is only slightly better than Cox? Is it Cox is as good as a 1st round LB? Is it 1st round LB Parsons is barely better than a 4th round LB?

HungryLion

Reaction score
So, Cox is almost as good as Parsons? Or, is it Parsons is only slightly better than Cox? Is it Cox is as good as a 1st round LB? Is it 1st round LB Parsons is barely better than a 4th round LB?

Could be that Cox is as good as Parsons, when Cox is playing future insurance salesmen and Parsons is playing NFL players.