Parsons and Cox lead PFF grades

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Could be that Cox is as good as Parsons, when Cox is playing future insurance salesmen and Parsons is playing NFL players.

Any good grading system should take that into account. Just like garbage time stats should count for less. Just having fun with PFF grades. They don't bother me.

NotForLong

Reaction score
So, Cox is almost as good as Parsons? Or, is it Parsons is only slightly better than Cox? Is it Cox is as good as a 1st round LB? Is it 1st round LB Parsons is barely better than a 4th round LB?
Are ninjas better then samurai . . . or can a drone wipe them both off the face of the Earth?

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Are ninjas better then samurai . . . or can a drone wipe them both off the face of the Earth?

Well, depends on the environment. Out in the open and in the light, samurais are probably better than ninjas. Come dark time and in a closed environment, ninjas rule.

Drones are only as good as the kid in the basement with the joystick. Drones would beat them all. Drones are beating fighter pilots today. Drones are faster, lighter, and can pull more G's.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Any good grading system should take that into account. Just like garbage time stats should count for less. Just having fun with PFF grades. They don't bother me.

I know. I’m just messing around too.

I like Jabril as well. I think he is going to be good. He just needs some more time to develop.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Nahshon Wright probably would have graded high too but Chase Claypool got away with offensive pass interference on his 45 yard catch. Just saying.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For those who believe in such things.

Dang I think somebody's got you in their cross hairs. Tried 3x to give you a LIKE without any luck, then the site just went down. Had to go listen to Coach Mike's presser & come back before it would let me LIKE ya.

Reminds me of when I was a kid & my Mom kept trying to get me to quit hanging out with certain people.

Last edited:

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang I think somebody's got you in their cross hairs. Tried 3x to give you a LIKE without any luck, then the site just went down. Had to go listen to Coach Mike's presser & come back before it would let LIKE ya.

Reminds me of when I was a kid & my Mom kept trying to get me to quit hanging out with certain people.

@MichaelWinicki @Bobhaze @CouchCoach Can someone look into this like now? How many likes am I losing here? This shouldn't happen.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang I think somebody's got you in their cross hairs. Tried 3x to give you a LIKE without any luck, then the site just went down. Had to go listen to Coach Mike's presser & come back before it would let me LIKE ya.

Thanks for your determination. Always keep trying until you can.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
My bad. I thought he played well- had good coverage on a goal-to-go pass and made a couple stops in run support.

Wright did. Wright played well overall. Gallup got called for offensive PI against the Rams on almost the same play. Refs screwed the Cowboys again.

Wright looked surprisingly good in run support. Very quick at the LOS and can cover a lot of ground with a few strides.