Parsons in the middle

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
LMAO at you trying to justify that ridiculous statement by questioning my intelligence. I apologize if I hit a nerve. I’m sorry but maybe the media shouldn’t have seen it either and published.
Just remember how you first heard Parsons would be playing in the middle. It wasn't from the coaching staff, it was from him.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You all are so gullible. Do you really believe everything you read and believe everything the players and coaches say? Jerry lies. Mickey lies. McCarthy lies. Reporters lie. Players lie.

Psyops going on here. Just don't tell the other teams.

Parsons will actually be playing CB. Shhhh. Keep it quiet. Don' go blabbing. And whatever you do, don't tell @Risen Star
By the way, Nahshon Wright is playing LB.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
What he does on the field sells himself, he's making the same mistake Jaylon makes when he gets a mic put in front of him, he starts trying to sell himself when that has already been done. All he is doing is giving away house secrets.

he’s actually not trying to sell himself at all in that interview and comes across as pretty humble and talks about team, chemistry, playbooks and learning. Not selling himself at all- he talks about the number 11 which is a 1st as a linebacker.

he’s one the highest profile players for his position...he’s not a house secret lol. It’s all eyes on him wherever he is on the field. He’s a football player not guarding the nuclear codes.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You all are so gullible. Do you really believe everything you read and believe everything the players and coaches say? Jerry lies. Mickey lies. McCarthy lies. Reporters lie. Players lie.

Psyops going on here. Just don't tell the other teams.

Parsons will actually be playing CB. Shhhh. Keep it quiet. Don' go blabbing. And whatever you do, don't tell @Risen Star
By the way, Nahshon Wright is playing LB.
LOL, I love the disinformation in that post.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
he’s actually not trying to sell himself at all in that interview and comes across as pretty humble and talks about team, chemistry, playbooks and learning. Not selling himself at all- he talks about the number 11 which is a 1st as a linebacker.

he’s one the highest profile players for his position...he’s not a house secret lol. It’s all eyes on him wherever he is on the field. He’s a football player not guarding the nuclear codes.
He's not trying to sell himself or he's not actually trying to sell himself? What does the word "actually" add to that point? You are assuming the motivation behind his words and attempting to sell it by using the word, "actually" to mimic authority. But the trained eye sees the tell and knows you've tipped your hand. You are full of crap. You are nothing but a Parsons boot licker trying to sell praise that has not yet been earned.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I've said this before. Parsons needs to shut up. If the media can see where he is playing and reports it, that's one thing, him being assigned a position and then him telling the world is another. Any information he gets from the coaches at this point needs to be treated as classified. Loose lips sink ships.
J.Smith and LVE frequently changed positions pre-snap. So nothing is set in stone on this defense.

Just saying.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He's not trying to sell himself or he's not actually trying to sell himself? What does the word "actually" add to that point? You are assuming the motivation behind his words and attempting to sell it by using the word, "actually" to mimic authority. But the trained eye sees the tell and knows you've tipped your hand. You are full of crap. You are nothing but a Parsons boot licker trying to sell praise that has not yet been earned.
Do you like frog's?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
J.Smith and LVE frequently changed positions pre-snap. So nothing is set in stone on this defense.

Just saying.
Oh but Parsons says he's playing in the middle so it must be so. :rolleyes: That's how I imagine most people here think.

What you say is correct, so the relevance of what Parsons says and how the media eats it up and regurgitates it should be weighed accordingly. The coaches have not talked about where Parsons will be playing. There is a reason for this. For that same reason, Parsons should not be talking about it either.

Buzzbait

Reaction score

Do you dislike Parsons? Is that what's behind all the arguing and "boot licker" and unearned praise comments?

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Do you dislike Parsons? Is that what's behind all the arguing and "boot licker" comments?
I don't know the young man. I've never seen him play a single down of pro football, neither has anyone else. How could I or anyone have any opinion directly about what kind of pro football player he will eventually become? There is a huge difference between college and the pro game. Watching his 2019 Cotton Bowl Highlight reel, he stands out like a sore thumb. He appeared to be a man amongst boys on that field. That's the last time he played football... 2019. He has potential, but expectations should be managed. When I hear the boot lickers prematurely praise him as if he's still that same player we saw in the Cotton Bowl, it just doesn't resonate with me. That performance is not what we'll be getting from him once he's matched up with other pro players.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
I don't know the young man. I've never seen him play a single down of pro football, neither has anyone else. How could I or anyone have any opinion directly about what kind of pro football player he will eventually become? There is a huge difference between college and the pro game. Watching his 2019 Cotton Bowl Highlight reel, he stands out like a sore thumb. He appeared to be a man amongst boys on that field. That's the last time he played football... 2019. He has potential, but expectations should be managed. When I hear the boot lickers prematurely praise him as if he's still that same player we saw in the Cotton Bowl, it just doesn't resonate with me. That performance is not what we'll be getting from him once he's matched up with other pro players.

Yup, that's just about what I thought. I was right.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Bank on it. As a pro player, he won't stand out as he did in college.

So his Mike LB statement wasn't really the issue, you just had it in for the kid because you think he's over-hyped.
Tell ya what, a lot of top players discovered things are tougher in the NFL than it was in college, but they still became excellent players. So hang on to your shorts Joe because Parsons is a talented young man.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
So his Mike LB statement wasn't really the issue, you just had it in for the kid because you think he's over-hyped.
Tell ya what, a lot of top players discovered things are tougher in the NFL than it was in college, but they still became excellent players. So hang on to your shorts Joe because Parsons is a talented young man.
Don't insult my intelligence. I'm capable of multiple thoughts about the same player at the same time. I don't have any expectations for him as a player. I'm in wait-and-see mode for the young man. AND I think he should be more mindful of what he tells the media.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Don't insult my intelligence. I'm capable of multiple thoughts about the same player at the same time. I don't have any expectations for him as a player. I'm in wait-and-see mode for the young man. AND I think he should be more mindful of what he tells the media.

So am I, like I think the kid is going to be a beast, plus what he told the media about being a MLB was perfectly obvious to anyone paying attention, so no harm done. No secrets there.

Beaker42

Reaction score
I've said this before. Parsons needs to shut up. If the media can see where he is playing and reports it, that's one thing, him being assigned a position and then him telling the world is another. Any information he gets from the coaches at this point needs to be treated as classified. Loose lips sink ships.
Nurse Ratchett has your meds.