Parsons in the middle

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
If the staff had a problem with it they would address it
I don’t think the depth chart is some state secret
Public forums like Ourlads that provide projected team depth charts have had Parsons as the starting MLB since the day the Cowboys drafted Parsons... lol

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
But it is perfectly ok for you to insult others as you did mine. You PUSS!
If you care to show me that specific incident we can discuss it but don't casually, as a third party cry about it to me. Direct insults as you just did are prohibited by this forum's rules. So, now that we have established you have no regard for the rules, are we going to further escalate the tension here or do I just need to ignore you?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Public forums like Ourlads that provide projected team depth charts have had Parsons as the starting MLB since the day the Cowboys drafted Parsons... lol
That's fine but that's not the same as players making that info readily available at this time of the year.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
He's not trying to sell himself or he's not actually trying to sell himself? What does the word "actually" add to that point? You are assuming the motivation behind his words and attempting to sell it by using the word, "actually" to mimic authority. But the trained eye sees the tell and knows you've tipped your hand. You are full of crap. You are nothing but a Parsons boot licker trying to sell praise that has not yet been earned.

it means your point was wrong. So what you said is in fact total bull****. Couldn’t careless about parsons and would have taken slater or traded back more- but while he’s here I’ll root to be wrong. so while the trained eye may see a tell, I believe it’s completely presumptuous and erroneous on your part to think you actually are a trained eye. You aren’t. At all.

It is quite ironic you speak about yourself as a “trained eye” however as it seems like your trying to “sell yourself” as some sort of authority on things. Pot meet kettle.
ac·tu·al·ly
/ˈak(t)SH(o͞o)əlē/
adverb
  1. 1.
    as the truth or facts of a situation; really.
    "we must pay attention to what young people are actually doing"

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
it means your point was wrong. So what you said is in fact total bull****. Couldn’t careless about parsons and would have taken slater or traded back more- but while he’s here I’ll root to be wrong. so while the trained eye may see a tell, I believe it’s completely presumptuous and erroneous on your part to think you actually are a trained eye. You aren’t. At all.

It is quite ironic you speak about yourself as a “trained eye” however as it seems like your trying to “sell yourself” as some sort of authority on things. Pot meet kettle.
ac·tu·al·ly
/ˈak(t)SH(o͞o)əlē/
adverb
  1. 1.
    as the truth or facts of a situation; really.
    "we must pay attention to what young people are actually doing"
...said the boot licker. LOL Pulling your chain accomplished. ;)

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I've said this before. Parsons needs to shut up. If the media can see where he is playing and reports it, that's one thing, him being assigned a position and then him telling the world is another. Any information he gets from the coaches at this point needs to be treated as classified. Loose lips sink ships.

For all we know, he could be signaling this publicly while hiding the fact that Quinn is installing packages where he will play Will and Sam as well play. Shrug.

heir

Reaction score
No, that's not it at all. You are oversimplifying it. When the Cowboys play, they will be putting on tape a great deal of information including where in the defensive formations, Parsons will be playing. The information will get out there, but the team doesn't need Parsons's help to get that info out there. That's not his job. He can talk to the media without revealing such things. People that don't get this simple principle are the ones that get so frustrated when they can't get information from coaches like Bill Belichick. It's because he is practicing operational security and you don't get it.
You are really overstating this. Like big time lol.

plasticman

Reaction score
The LEO LB role is an edge rusher. Most likely Gregory, Basham, or even Tank.

One of the main objectives of the 3-4 defense is to disguise the 4th pass rusher. This is what supposedly creates an effective pass rush in a 3-4 defense. The three D-lineman rushes and the 4th pass rusher is a mystery, the offense doesn't know who that is and this is what creates the pressure by confusing the offensive line and breaking down their blocking scheme. it could be one of the 4 linebackers, it could be a safety, if it is a blitz it might be both.

If a EDGE in a 4-3 is to be the designated 4th linebacker in a 3-4, then that telegraphs who that 4th pass rusher will be, does it not? I mean, how good is Gregory in coverage? Also, for a 3-4 to be effective, the linebackers are required to true, instinctive linebackers. It sounds to me that this 3-4 is actually a 4-3 playing out of position.