Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by CowboysFever1973, Dec 3, 2021.

1. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

63,258 Messages
    74,922 Likes Received
    :laugh:

2. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

27,106 Messages
    19,602 Likes Received
    OR Like dak , It doesn't matter how good you might play as an individual your unit can not be on the same page and you lose..

trying to tell me Parsons made that defense great in games they gave up 30 points like tampas, egg they laid with Denver, the 36 they gave up to the raiders and other games..Daks played well and lost when theres no run game, OL struggling, wrs dropping balls, bad play calls etc etc hes also played poorly but not much..

daks not an individual, he needs an OL and team to also excute,,more so then Parsons who has one job lone up and go find the ball..Daks running the entire team and is a target every play..Parsosn isnt even calling plays with the green sticker Kearse is the QB of the defense..yes parsons is great but you can Not sit here and make comp between a LB and a qb and their responsibility's..daks played well in 10 of the 12 games well enough to win and many factors led to these 4 loses and most were not on dak..

Like blaming zeke for his bad games , when truly its the OL and paly calls..not the same...this is team sport and no mater how well dak or Parosns plays doesn't guarantee a win because the other 41 players for the game can mess it up..

3. Sandyf

Sandyf Well-Known Member

1,834 Messages
    1,040 Likes Received
    Yes Parsons is critical to the defense because it is a much better defense with him. And probably rank high on Mt. COWBOY than Dak but without Dak we are 5 win team regardless of how well the defense plays.

blueblood70 likes this.
  4. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    36,986 Messages
    94,174 Likes Received
    We know you as gimme your balls....lol.

5. GuitarBytes

GuitarBytes Active Member

131 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    It is the same thing, Parsons cannot make the entire defense play well, and they have allowed many points because there are players who have not been doing their job well, but because of Parsons the defense has shone, and Parsons has shone, in Otherwise Dak has shone on other occasions not, it is inconsistent, Dak is replaceable, Parsons not, Dak is an average QB that in the QB you can find a better one, find another player like Parsons? It would take many years, Dak is not a unique player like Parsons, Dak is simply a QB who has given good games and with good numbers but until then, he is not a player who will be remembered for leaving his mark in the NFL, in In a few years he will be a more unemployed QB who may become a commentator, Parsons has the touch to be a Hall of Famer.

6. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

17,011 Messages
    23,192 Likes Received
    I think the defense with dlaw and Gallimore back is going to surprise a lot of people. If the offense can get it together and play the way they did to start the season. I agree. I see a run starting. And your buddy will be at the forefront of it

7. ondaedg

ondaedg Well-Known Member

2,670 Messages
    2,761 Likes Received
    Historically bad defenses will do that. Dak was on pace for like 6000 yds.

8. ondaedg

ondaedg Well-Known Member

2,670 Messages
    2,761 Likes Received
    Lol! Worst take ever.

9. GuitarBytes

131 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    you have a lot of love for dak, that's dangerous

10. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

9,101 Messages
    14,789 Likes Received
    Every Qb should be at the forefront.....I’m more concerned about Zeke getting back to form than anything else.....although Pollard is doing a decent job with the way the line is blocking, no team can be one dimensional on offense and relying on just the pass doesn’t go far in the playoffs.

With the 10 day rest and the return players I’m starting to get really optimistic.....but we’ve all been shell shocked from the last 25 years.....I hope they tear The Skins a new one!!!

phildadon86 and Ranching like this.
  11. Cowboys1fan

Cowboys1fan Well-Known Member

677 Messages
    544 Likes Received
    Some people get caught in hype. Parsons is a monster and prolly would break sack record if he played on line full time but cmon man. Qb driven league stop the bull junk

12. shabazz

9,101 Messages
    14,789 Likes Received
    .......that’s me all over, Mr Agenda......

13. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    36,986 Messages
    94,174 Likes Received
    Why is that? Do you really think it makes a difference what or who fans like?

14. GuitarBytes

131 Messages
    99 Likes Received
    The love blind

15. blueblood70

27,106 Messages
    19,602 Likes Received
    Daks replaceable??!! hes top 10 qb on bad day hovers around 6 most of the year..holy DA reply award of the day

how high did you get last night and or this morning. Parsons is not better then dak they are equally as important and neither is easily is repalcable.i think i found another ignore candidate..

bring some actual facts and common sense you your posts..

all palyers are replaceable BTW it whos available to replace them..

16. blueblood70

27,106 Messages
    19,602 Likes Received
    Pappy has a new burner account..

hater troll with no perspective or actual factual football or even sports based knowledge to back the claims. Some truly emotional responses. Knee jerk

17. shabazz

9,101 Messages
    14,789 Likes Received
    If we we find Ranching wearing somebody else’s skin with a receding hairline, we know where he got it from:cool:

18. G2

G2 Taco Engineer

20,191 Messages
    21,749 Likes Received
    Drives me nuts, same the RBs.

19. JJHLH1

JJHLH1 Well-Known Member

5,619 Messages
    12,965 Likes Received
    Parsons is a better player. He’s the best on the entire team.

Dak is more important though.

The NFL is all about the QB.

Scotman likes this.
  20. Cmac

Cmac Well-Known Member

8,372 Messages
    5,532 Likes Received
    Parson's wouldn't be able to save a Nooch, Rush, or Red-Pistol situation. He can't.

America's Cowboy likes this.