Parsons is more valuable to Cowboys than Dak

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Dak from the beginning has been inconsistent, and that is his nature, an inconsistent player does not give you the security of winning, Micah from the first day has shown what he is, he has already been consistent from the first day, and he is a rookie, he has Much to learn and improve, Dak has already gone through several processes, coaches, and remains the same, a while the spark is lit, another time it goes out, Dak is synonymous with inconsistent and average. Micah is a superstar in the making. They should start looking for another QB in the following draft that is more consistent than Dak and therefore gives the cowboys better opportunities.
Dak beat Micah in a basketball shooting competition in the locker room.

:muttley:

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It is very easy to want to cover up how inept Dak is by saying that those of us who see the truth of how Dak is, we are Trolls, they only fool themselves, when the reality is that the one who signed Dak is not because it is a elite or good QB, it is because there was nothing better at the time than a QB was needed. And what they could have better was very expensive in relation to the fact that you had to give many picks, something that the Jones do not like. and they had to pay a lot for someone average. a reality even if they call us trolls
What's the team's record right now? 8 - 4...

Dak Prescott is currently ranked in the Top 5 in most QB polls at the moment in 2021.

What were you saying??? :huh::laugh:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
gave Dalton credit for the giants win as he threw 2 td's with no preperation leading upto the game, dalton was knocked out of the eagles game in 2nd qtr but was uo 9-7 so i gave the loss to the backup who scored zero points in the second half.
with dak 1-4
with dalton 5-4
with scrubs 0-2

Your right maybe if Dalton played the full season we win the division. But that's speculation what we do know is we didn't win with Dak at the helm and did ok with Dalton and horrible without either.
With Dak...1-4???

You already lost the argument!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hello??? Dak was 2-3 when he got injured. All records websites say as much. You might want to get your facts correct before posting.

:facepalm:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
With Dak...1-4???

You already lost the argument!!!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Hello??? Dak was 2-3 when he got injured. All records websites say as much. You might want to get your facts correct before posting.

:facepalm:

i gave my explanation for not giving him credit. But I did mistype he was 1-3. He did not win the giants game but if you want to give him 2-3 go ahead, he still had a losing record and that's an undisputed fact.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Love Parsons. Guy is a future star.

Going to buy my son a Parsons jersey... This is a REAL Cowboy. Dak has his fans but in ten years from now? Parsons will be higher on the Cowboy mount rushmore than Dak.
I agree! It's a shame that because of Daks salary Parson will not be surrounded by much talent and his career will be wasted until Dallas gets a franchise QB who has pedigree.

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Going to buy my son a Parsons jersey... This is a REAL Cowboy. Dak has his fans but in ten years from now? Parsons will be higher on the Cowboy mount rushmore than Dak.
Dak is the LEADER on this team, no doubt about it. He started the year on fire, but because of the O-Line issues things have cooled off real fast. With everyone starting to look nice and healthy it's up to MM to figure out what to do about McGovern and Williams. As for Parsons, the young man is a fricking STUD who is still learning how to play in the NFL, which is fricking scary for the rest of the league.............

tyke1doe

Reaction score
This is the worst thread on this board. You dont sniff the playoffs without Dak. You’d still be fine without Parsons

I don't know about that. We're leading the league in turnovers. And the reason is pressure up front. Who do you think is creating that pressure?
Parsons' impact is being felt across the defense.

P.S. I'm not getting into the who is more important debate. Parsons is a rookie. I'm not going to compare him to a season veteran. He hasn't established "longevity" yet. He's been great this year. But Dak was just impactful his first year and now fans are questioning him.

Let's let it play itself out. No rush on my part.

NotForLong

Reaction score
Is that you Skip?!
giphy.webp

NotForLong

Reaction score
No chance to win in the playoffs if Dak doesn’t add the element of the run to his game. He’s not a pocket passer. Never has been going back to his HS days.
So why did they pay him when his foot fell off?

We didn't extend him after his 3r
Man if we had Parsons last year we definitely would've not lost as many games huh lol
If we had Dak we still would have finished with the same record that O line was horrendous and Dark had a losing record when he played

TwoDeep3

Reaction score

So, how many TD's will Parsons throw this year? How many games will he lead the offense to outscore the other team's defense?

This game is an offensive game since they changed the rules to favor the offense.

Loso86

Reaction score
So why did they pay him when his foot fell off?

We didn't extend him after his 3r

If we had Dak we still would have finished with the same record that O line was horrendous and Dark had a losing record when he played
Lol sure

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We know you as gimme your balls....lol.

Whaaa? Hmmm. ... I mean not that there is anything wrong with your, ahem, cowboy, uh, lifestyle.
We are here for you. Um, like for moral support. Nothing touchy ...:oops: