Twitter: Parsons Might See Some Reps At DE Sunday

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Parsons listed as 6' 3" 245 pounds

DLaw listed as 6' 3" 265 pounds

Similar size and what would happen if Parsons does play some LDE and gets sacks and pressures in DLaw's time away? With DLaw having a 2022 salary cap hit of $27M with $19M in dead money does Dallas look to trade DLaw in the off-season if Parsons shows up as a pass rusher?????
Maybe Parsons is just an elite DE in a LB body lol

Majic

Reaction score
Parsons listed as 6' 3" 245 pounds

DLaw listed as 6' 3" 265 pounds

Similar size and what would happen if Parsons does play some LDE and gets sacks and pressures in DLaw's time away? With DLaw having a 2022 salary cap hit of $27M with $19M in dead money does Dallas look to trade DLaw in the off-season if Parsons shows up as a pass rusher?????

Be interested to know what D-Ware thinks Parsons best position is, now that he has briefly worked with him. How about OLB like him?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Maybe Parsons is just an elite DE in a LB body lol
I saw Parsons make some mistakes last week. But the game started slowing down for him towards the end. I think he has a BIG week. I think regardless of injuries the Cowboys win this game sunday!

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Be interested to know what D-Ware thinks Parsons best position is, now that he has briefly worked with him. How about OLB like him?

So run a 3-4 defense and use Parsons like PITT uses Watt? With Dallas having Parsons, LVE, Neal, Cox, and Smith at LB it maybe best for Dallas to switch to more of a 3-4 defense but then again they lack a true NT.
In any event, I welcome the chance to see what Parsons and Cox can do so to perhaps get rid of overpaid, under performing guys like DLaw and J.Smith.

phildadon86

Reaction score
So run a 3-4 defense and use Parsons like PITT uses Watt? With Dallas having Parsons, LVE, Neal, Cox, and Smith at LB it maybe best for Dallas to switch to more of a 3-4 defense but then again they lack a true NT.
In any event, I welcome the chance to see what Parsons and Cox can do so to perhaps get rid of overpaid, under performing guys like DLaw and J.Smith.
ID love them to move more into a 3-4 until DLaw is back. Lets see what we got. If we still had Gallimore it would work better IMO. But lets throw Bohanna to the wolves and see what happens. Baptism by fire.

Aftershock

Reaction score
The chargers are going to pass it a lot in 11
We will be in nickel for the majority of the game

J-man

Reaction score
I think we will see him rush a lot, but not be a full time DE. I foresee a lot of 3/4 looks, especially if we don't get Randy back in time.
I think we could see a line like this:
OLB Parsons DE Armstrong DT Watkins DE Odigi OLB LVE
MLB Cox and MLB Neal