Twitter: Passes intercepted this season

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
The Cowboys had the right idea with Rob Ryan even if he wasn’t the right guy. NE uses some of his concepts—amoeba fronts, heavy man coverage, etc.

When Rob didn’t work out, Jerry ran back to the same old thing he knew, which isn’t viable today.

Rob Ryan is a bum. Simple schemes are fine. We don't value the middle of the defense, so the outside guys struggle to do their job. We'd get more turnovers with better interior defensive play.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Just to think we're actually talking about playoffs........

This team's inability to create turnovers has been a since Wade Phillips was fired...

Just fire Garrett, Marinelli, AND Richard all at the same time .....lol

Ron Rivera at #3

Qcard

Reaction score
Your right, its not Daks fault we don't get interceptions.....Its is Dak's fault however, for having the 5th most interceptions in the NFL.
Nope!! It's Dak's fault

You are so wrong! Can't you see that Dak is the reason Dak has the 5th most interceptions. Yard passing leaders in the NFL never finish in top 10 Int list smh

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
I still haven’t got over the Kiffin hiring and we’re still reeling from that.

Was that on Jerry or Jason?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Right. There must be some drills that football players use to help them learn that.
If there is they haven’t taught them here in years. Remember Scandrick. If he ever turned his head around he would have been the int king. He was hit in the back and the back of the helmet so many times with the ball.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Right. There must be some drills that football players use to help them learn that.
A couple years ago Byron was working with the Texas Rangers in order to help him track balls. Didn't help.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Just means the QBs they've played haven't thrown them. Granted, they've dropped a few, but INTs are an offensive stat, not a defensive one.

erod

Reaction score
How in the world did they manage to get those 4?

jnday

Reaction score
Rod’s time has come.
Rod should have never had any time in Dallas to begin with. It would have been nice if Jerry would have skipped the Kiffin-Marinelli duo and got somebody that could coach a modern version of the 4-3 defense.

Carson

Reaction score
A few quotes from our guys

“I don’t even know why,” cornerback Chidobe Awuzie said. “We got to force more opportunities and take the ball and not wait for it to come to us.”

“I can’t tell you,” cornerback Byron Jones said. “I can’t put your finger on it, we’re just working on it every single day.” “I definitely know about it,” he said. “I haven’t touched a ball in two years, but I’m working. Just keep working at it and don’t get frustrated. It will come. You don’t ever overanalyze anything on the football field. You just keep playing, keep playing good ball.”

Lewis asked on the Josh Allen fumble ... “I wasn’t hustling and making assumptions on the play,” he said.

Jones, the Pro Bowl corner, hasn’t picked off a pass since the 2017 season. Linebacker Leighton Vander Esch hasn’t forced a turnover since Week 1, and Jaylon Smith last forced a fumble in Week 7. Sean Lee has just two career forced fumbles, the last coming in 2012, and he last recorded an interception in 2017.