Twitter: Patrik Walker Updates on Tyrone Crawford

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've said it before, the Cowboys will not be addressing the right DE position either in the draft or free agency. They've got tons of players currently available at RDE.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Crawford seems to be well liked and a leader in the locker room. His contract doesn’t warrant his production. That’s a contract. Thought they were getting a bargain and banking on him being a pro bowler and all pro possibly. That didn’t happen clearly.

817Gill

Reaction score
Yall still think this guy is credible? :muttley:

Cowboys were so interested in Harrison, that they didnt even call!
:muttley:

Lol you can have interest just not interested enough to make a call haha it isn’t one or the other. Especially when they were talking to 4 DT’s. Looks like he was right on Poe though

Sydla

Reaction score
The best outcome was probably just cutting him and using the money to bring in a legit DE like Griffen.

The acceptable outcome would be to restructure, let him play in the role that suits him and go from there possibly adding another DE in FA.

The worst scenario? Don't restructure, eat up over $9MM in cap space on a just a serviceable defensive lineman who is probably better at DT than DE, and then make him the starting RDE.

Now deep down, which do you think is the most likely outcome here?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best outcome was probably just cutting him and using the money to bring in a legit DE like Griffen.

The acceptable outcome would be to restructure, let him play in the role that suits him and go from there possibly adding another DE in FA.

The worst scenario? Don't restructure, eat up over $9MM in cap space on a just a serviceable defensive lineman who is probably better at DT than DE, and then make him the starting RDE.

Now deep down, which do you think is the most likely outcome here?

I again invite anyone to actually take a look at what Crawford actually does at RDE.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I again invite anyone to actually take a look at what Crawford actually does at RDE.
I recall we actually were doing well against the Rams in the playoff game until he got hurt. No I’m not saying he’s a superstar. But he is a Run stopper there’s only one side to his game and that’s the issue