Patriots surpass Cowboys in all-time playoff victories

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Ehhh. Do playoff wins even really matter?

It’s all about racking up regular season wins!
There is the Patriot way, where the results are what matters and the Cowboy Way, AKA the consolation prize way, the Jerry and Garrett way, Participation trophies way, we'll get them next time way.

I am sure they are celebrating how many yards Dak passed for, how many yards Zeke rushed for, how many sacks Lawrence got, how few points the defense gave up in the first quarter etc.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
8 straight AFC Championships trips tops everyone’s post season anything stat over this time. The only franchise who wasn’t told you can’t build a long term dynasty in today’s league. Yes,we’ve failed miserably over the period since,but don’t worry,we’re not the only ones in back pointing to New England’s masterful job at postseason success. At least we’re on a more normal showing again with ‘14,’16’ and now ‘18,instead of those long dry spell stretches.

DStar22

Reaction score
nope patriots aren't the best yet. Pittsburgh is because they have won the trophy 6 times. Patriots are 2nd best until they win 7 and surpass the Steelers.

meanwhile our franchises sorry butts sit here like knots on a log for 23 years allowing this to happen.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Wish we were in the AFC east

Been a long time since Jim Kelly and Dan Marino played in that division

Last edited:

DStar22

Reaction score
If anybody has a problem with this find a new team.

so we're supposed to enjoy it? lol I can't tell whether that's sarcasm or not with all of the attitudes around here about what we are supposed to be happy about as "good fans" .

Them

Reaction score
...Since Dallas has been basically asleep for over two decades I'm really not surprised!...unfortunately!

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
So your saying no one is allowed to make a mistake?
That kind of thinking gets you no where other than 8-8.
yup and mcdaniels record as a HC is 11-17. so thats all that you need to know right there.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I thought the era of Mediocrity wasn’t supposed to produce a Dynasty. But then no QB had ever withstood 18 seasons with 9 Super Bowls.

One day we’ll talk about Bill & Bradys Patriots era like the Bill Russell’s Celtics or John Woodens UCLA .

Blake

Reaction score
If anybody has a problem with this find a new team.

It's been over two decades of Jerry's nonsense, to the point that any emotional sentiment I had for the team has been seared with hot iron.

I just might.

Then again, the Latinos might kick me out of their bar if I go against the status quo, so it's a catch 22.

IrishAnto

Reaction score
8 straight AFC Championships trips tops everyone’s post season anything stat over this time. The only franchise who wasn’t told you can’t build a long term dynasty in today’s league. Yes,we’ve failed miserably over the period since,but don’t worry,we’re not the only ones in back pointing to New England’s masterful job at postseason success. At least we’re on a more normal showing again with ‘14,’16’ and now ‘18,instead of those long dry spell stretches.
Shows just how far we’ve fallen when you’re encouraged by 3 trips to the playoffs in 5 seasons with two wins.
The Pats arn’t the only team we lag this century.