Pay Attention Wade Phillips, see what a big huge NT like Jenkins does?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
wade phillips you say that you like smaller quicker NTs, but did you see the big sack that kris jenkins got on QB cassell of the patriots, and how jenkins stuffed most of the runs by patriots, thats what a big NT does, he stacks the line of scrimmage and makes it tough on QBs by getting a big push back on the pocket of the QB.

SO PAY ATTENTION WADE PHILLIPS!

EVEN THE Commanders AND GIANTS WITH BIG HUGE DTs run stuffed your offensive line, and held your running backs to hardly any big runs.

SO PAY ATTENTION WADE PHILLPS!:banghead:

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
jwilliams01.jpg

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2417096 said:
wade phillips you say that you like smaller quicker NTs, but did you see the big sack that kris jenkins got on QB cassell of the patriots, and how jenkins stuffed most of the runs by patriots, thats what a big NT does, he stacks the line of scrimmage and makes it tough on QBs by getting a big push back on the pocket of the QB.

SO PAY ATTENTION WADE PHILLIPS!

EVEN THE Commanders AND GIANTS WITH BIG HUGE DTs run stuffed your offensive line, and held your running backs to hardly any big runs.

SO PAY ATTENTION WADE PHILLPS!:banghead:

Which part of "he never said that" is so hard for you to comprehend? He said he's worked with both and it depends on the guy playing the position.

Try re-reading the threads where you already posted your misinformation before starting yet another one.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Faerluna;2417108 said:
Which part of "he never said that" is so hard for you to comprehend? He said he's worked with both and it depends on the guy playing the position.

Try re-reading the threads where you already posted your misinformation before starting yet another one.
If we didn't have misinformation, what kind of information would we have?

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I did not post misinformation, the Dallas Media asked wade one time, wouldnt you rather have a bigger NT like you have with jamaal williams of the chargers, and wade said, i would rather have the quicker smaller defensive linemen, that can move and hustle etc,

thats what wade said period, when he was asked why not use a big NT like the chargers had when he had jamaal of the chargers,

you need to go back and look, because thats what wade said,

Mansta54

Reaction score
Dude WP has NEVER said that he likes small quick NT's. Maaaan where do you get your info from.. Geeeez!!!!! Your efforts are appreciated but this is flatout incorrect...

MONT17

Reaction score
I think if Wade said it its because Jerry told him to say that. Wade had a very big NT that the GM of the Chargers acquired for him to coach. See how that works... The General Manager manages the players and the Coach coaches the players!

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out why anyone would try and run a 3-4 without a huge NT, why anyone would want to do that is mind-boggling.

Stop concentrating on the star areas of the team Jerry, and focus on the meat and potatoes of the team which are BOTH LINES.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2417123 said:
I did not post misinformation, the Dallas Media asked wade one time, wouldnt you rather have a bigger NT like you have with jamaal williams of the chargers, and wade said, i would rather have the quicker smaller defensive linemen, that can move and hustle etc,

thats what wade said period, when he was asked why not use a big NT like the chargers had when he had jamaal of the chargers,

Wade needs to call 1-800-big fat nt and get one of those.:laugh2:

odog422

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2417123 said:

I think you don't have the whole context. IIRC, they asked him wouldn't he rather have a big NT like he had in SD, and Wade, never one to talk bad about a player, said he's had both and that one like Ratliff, can be effective with quicker penetration and hustle.

He did NOT say he preferred one, he said Ratliff could be effective. Wade will NOT say one of his players can't play publically. He will ALWAYS try to play up a positive.

cowboysfan31

Reaction score
Primetime42;2417211 said:
He available?

We can always start stuffing JRat with protein bars.

No, but his right hand man Igor Olshansky will be a FA this offseason.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Mansta54;2417132 said:
Dude WP has NEVER said that he likes small quick NT's. Maaaan where do you get your info from.. Geeeez!!!!! Your efforts are appreciated but this is flatout incorrect...

I think cowboyjoe got his info from a cowboyjoe recap of something smoaky said about one of Wade's press conferences.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2417318 said:
http://img219.*************/img219/2662/hamfingasll5.jpg

Totally off the subject, but does anybody know where I can get a Cowboys beanbag? I don't see them at NFL.com.

Nav22

Reaction score
"Big huge DTs" eh? The kind the Cowboys need?

The Commanders' starting DTs (Golston and Griffin) weigh 298 and 303 lbs.

The Giants' starting DTs (Cofield and Robbins) weigh 306 and 317 lbs.

The Cowboys' DTs (Ratliff and Tank) weigh 302 and 305 lbs.

I love idiotic, nonsensical posts.

"SO PAY ATTENTION, COWBOYJOE!!!"