Paying Dak the big money

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Dallas is signing him to a 5-6 year deal for 20+ mil a season this offseason. For sure happening.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
They should just give Dak all the money that they ALREADY have allocated to the QB position. They are paying dead money for a QB that is retired.

Extend him and give him the same percentage of cap that was given to the QB position the last 3 seasons.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I'm not opposed to paying Dak big money. But not next year. I say we franchie tag him, get rid of Moore and get a Quarterback coach (who can actually coach) and take up this issue next year. If Dak doen't improve next year, it's adios...

Your thoughts?

If you think Kellen Moore is incapable of coaching, you don't know about Kellen Moore.

He's a runt, and he's young, and non-athletic....

But how do you think he made it so far as an unathletic midget?

Dude is smart as a whip for a quarterback. Or smart at being a quarterback: a brain if you will.

He's behind the 455 yards. Or a part of it.

That's what his games at Boise were like..

As a Cowboy, Kellen Moore passed for 435 yards in a game....

Garrett is behind the lack of redzone productivity, and at least one interception.

Overall,I give Garrett an A-..

I'm not a fan, but he's working this streak just fine.. as a coach in spite of a few mistakes, oversights.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait Jerry Wait....there is a lot of other REAL talent to sign first and let Dak play his final year with the cheap rook contract..... trust me no one is going to go after this bus driver with tons of cash....

cowboyec

Reaction score
I'd give him an extension but I aint settin' a record.
He HAS to be more consistent and do better protecting the ball.
but I'll be damned if this man doesnt just find a way to win.
thats all that matters.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
After today's game I see no real reason to pay him big money.

I don't pay big money to a QB that is good for a turnover a game. He had three today that basically made what should have been a comfortable win way too hard.

He is still the same QB. The scenery just changes.