People Of Walmart

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I've recieved countless funny emails regarding this topic, not to mention a few sightings as well. Have you?

Is That George Car....oh never mind!
Screen-Shot-2018-10-08-at-2.34.55-PM.png

Cart Party?
walmart-5.jpg

walmart-10.jpg

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I used to live in an area where they could have taken all those photos. Even the manager told me his regional people told him it was the scariest one they'd ever been in.

I was trying to stealthily take a photo one day of a Dad, Mom, a little girl and boy in matching camo and the Mom caught me and complained to the manager on duty, not the one overall but this wannabe guy and he asked me not to take pics of the patrons because they were getting many complaints. The irony of that made me laugh and he thought I was laughing at him. Then I made the mistake of trying to explain.

I wish I had the pic the overall manager showed me but he told me I couldn't haven a copy, it was for his eyes only and his regional bosses, but he did share it with me and we fell out laughing in his office. It was a line of shopping carts filled to the brim, all driven by XL women with XL children, on Twinkie day. They'd just returned Twinkies to the shelves at midnight and his stock guys couldn't keep up and just decided to sell them by the case. They ran out, some of the women had been there since 6pm just waiting to make sure they got some. Almost every chubby kid in line had Twinkie cream on their faces and he said they scanned a least a dozen empty boxes.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
No,because I never go in one. They won’t allow Walmart in my area and wouldn’t if they did. Dollar Tree and Costco is bad enough...but the mother ship? No thanks....

Xelda

Reaction score
I lose a little more faith in humanity every time I step foot in Walmart.
That is the best way to describe the Walmart experience. They've come out with ordering on line and paying, then drive up and they'll load it into your car. I still don't want to support Walmart. It only encourages them. They tried to leave their current location and move 5 miles farther out. Home owners threw a hissy fit. They'd been approved but backed out proving that prayer works.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a Walmart on the other side of town we call the "Freakshow Walmart" and believe me it has earned it's nickname. It's not in a great area of town and if you go after 9:00 at night you will understand why we call it that.

rynochop

Reaction score
I assume it all has to do with location..was in there earlier and saw two of the best looking women I've seen all month, in workout stretch pants to boot.
And no offense, but I thought it was only cool for homosexual men to hate Walmart, or I guess that was in a Family Guy episode.lol