I say Pepsi.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
diet coke :cool:

Diet coke for me as well....not because I care about calories at all...but it does not go flat as fast and does not leave the nasty dry aftertaste that coke does.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Pepsi One.
I can't stand the aftertaste of the diets, and the regulars are too sweet.

Pepsi One is a perfect combo. Very underrated drink.

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
Neither...... WATER

i'm w/ you. believe it or not, i drink almost a gal of water a day, i've never been much of a pop fan. (unless it's the pop-w-foam-on-top kind!) :D

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
i'm w/ you. believe it or not, i drink almost a gal of water a day, i've never been much of a pop fan. (unless it's the pop-w-foam-on-top kind!) :D
sweet, i used to be addicted to coke. But to lose weight i stopped drinking coke and stuck strictly to water and some juice. I too drink about a gallon or two of water each day. I've been without a coke almost for 2 years now. :D

Reaction score
RoyWillisill said:
sweet, i used to be addicted to coke. But to lose weight i stopped drinking coke and stuck strictly to water and some juice. I too drink about a gallon or two of water each day. I've been without a coke almost for 2 years now. :D

i got a couple of those gallon igloo water jugs w/ the folding pour spouts on top, i fill that every morning w/ ice water, then i can carry it w/ me in my truck/car/tractor or where ever i am out on my property.

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke said:
i got a couple of those gallon igloo water jugs w/ the folding pour spouts on top, i fill that every morning w/ ice water, then i can carry it w/ me in my truck/car/tractor or where ever i am out on my property.
Sweet, I have four one gallon jugs here at the house, and i have to refill them at a quarter each every other day. That's a good idea, to carry water with you. It will give you the neccessary water for your body. It amazes me how bad and strong coke is, i never realized what it did until i stopped drinking it. To think i used to drink anywhere from 2 to 3 liters of that each day :eek: is crazy. Water makes me feel much more healthy and look it also. I will admit coke is pretty darn good. :mad:

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WATER!!!!!

Ugh...I really drink Soda, Orange Juice, Ocean Spray (grape) <--- Love that one, koolaid, ANYTHING but water if I have a choice in the matter.

Very rare if I am drinking water.

But I can see how others drink it for medical reasons and or just because they like it....problem where I am from is the chlorine and calcium content is so high that I just do not like it much.

With all of that said....I may have to start calling you two...Water Lillies :p

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
WATER!!!!!

Ugh...I really drink Soda, Orange Juice, Ocean Spray (grape) <--- Love that one, koolaid, ANYTHING but water if I have a choice in the matter.

But I can see how others drink it for medical reasons and or just because they like it....problem where I am from is the chlorine and calcium content is so high that I just do not like it much.

With all of that said....I may have to start calling you two...Water Lillies
LOL, better than being a Coke Head ? Well, that's cool if you don't like water. I can't blame you or others. Water is just too "plain" I used to think like that , until I forced myself to be addicted. You should drink more though, to clean out your system. A good cold glass of water always goes down good with some heavy metal music playing. BTW, can i be water lilly #1 ? :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyWillisill said:
LOL, better than being a Coke Head ? Well, that's cool if you don't like water. I can't blame you or others. Water is just too "plain" I used to think like that , until I forced myself to be addicted. You should drink more though, to clean out your system. A good cold glass of water always goes down good with some heavy metal music playing. BTW, can i be water lilly #1 ? :D

Yes I will make you WaterLilly #1....just to get Cowpoke mad :p

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Diet RC (Splenda)... Water... Rock Green Light... Aspen Edge... Black Jack...

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
If you're asking... then water without a doubt. But TD, Lebron, and Kobe all have done commercials for sprite...... but i'll stick with water. ;)

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:

They invented this new thing where they actually put water in containers (usually bottles) and you don't have to worry about the chlorine or calcium. ;)

As for Coke and Pepsi, I prefer Pepsi (usually diet), but neither are my favorite soft drink.
Growing up I liked Coke better, but it seems like ever since they screwed around with the new Coke/Classic Coke thing years ago it doesn't seem quite like it used to.

But, I'm actually trying to do the water thing now. Buying water is kind of like buying air, it just isn't right, but I can't stand tap water. You can get a gallon for about .59/.69. Not too bad for something with no taste.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bach said:
They invented this new thing where they actually put water in containers (usually bottles) and you don't have to worry about the chlorine or calcium. ;)

As for Coke and Pepsi, I prefer Pepsi (usually diet), but neither are my favorite soft drink.
Growing up I liked Coke better, but it seems like ever since they screwed around with the new Coke/Classic Coke thing years ago it doesn't seem quite like it used to.

But, I'm actually trying to do the water thing now. Buying water is kind of like buying air, it just isn't right, but I can't stand tap water. You can get a gallon for about .59/.69. Not too bad for something with no taste.

I just can not see myself buying bottled "spring" water...I mean I am already paying for water....now sure this bottled "spring" water does not have the levels of calcium or chlorine in it...but at the same time I seriously doubt it is "spring" water....I bet most of it is really just "tap" water that has been ran threw a filtering process.

I just do not like plain water...gotta have some flavor.