News: Per a Sourced: Tony Romo...Not Playing this Week 09/2015/22

Pittman4Two

Reaction score
Good late afternoon Cowboys fans,

As a fan of the NFL League, I feel it is my duty, as a fan of the league, to let you know scoops when I receive them from my sources.

This is late breaking first: Tony Romo will not be playing this week.

Now, don't go jumping off the ramp. The Cowboys still have a full team together and I believe they will have a QB in place in a matter of days. The Bucs have been there before but, obviously, have pulled through with huge amounts of lots of success.

I suspect the backup QB will practice with the ones. The team will go through the motions.

Good luck and I look forward to beating you in the not so future. Early score prediction: Bucs 31, Cowboys 5.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score

As a fan of the NFL League, I feel it is my duty, as a fan of the league, to let you know scoops when I receive them from my sources.

Now, don't go jumping off the ramp. The Cowboys still have a full team together and I believe they will have a QB in place in a matter of days. The Bucs have been there before but, obviously, have pulled through with huge amounts of lots of success.

I suspect the backup QB will practice with the ones. The team will go through the motions.

Good luck and I look forward to beating you in the not so future. Early score prediction: Bucs 31, Cowboys 5.

Looking forward to your pregame write-up!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Where the heck have you been Pittman4Two?

Welcome back. :)

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Would you like to play QB?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
What the ****? What do you mean Romo isn't going to play on Sunday!??!??!??!

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Hey look who showed up! Anxious to see your new QB but after that, nothing.

If TB scores 31 points on us I'll shoot myself.

superonyx

Reaction score
Hey Bucs fan....that Marcus Marriota looks like he will be a good one...great pick up.....oh wait....sorry...you guys got the other guy.....oops.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
This guy is funny. I always like it when he comes around. One of those other teams fans that you can just enjoy his posts.

Good to see you Pittman.