Twitter: Per Archer: LVE likely out Sunday

starfan1

Reaction score
Good thing we’re playing one of the worst teams in the league, 28th overall defense and 24th overall offense. If we can’t beat the 2 win Giants without LVE then we have much bigger problems.
Heard that about 2 weeks ago

Hadenough

Reaction score
LVE hasnt really been playing that great anyways. He has really struggled trying to cover and he has been getting caught up in the wash during run plays. I want to see how Thomas does.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Good thing we’re playing one of the worst teams in the league, 28th overall defense and 24th overall offense. If we can’t beat the 2 win Giants without LVE then we have much bigger problems.
They already lost to the 1 win Jets that have become a punching bag for everyone else in the league. This Giants game could end up with Daniel Jones throwing for 380 yds and 3 tds and Barkley rushing for 150. While Dak has 2 turnovers and 0 TDs. Im not saying thats what will happen but I am saying that could happen.

Carson

Reaction score
They already lost to the 1 win Jets that have become a punching bag for everyone else in the league. This Giants game could end up with Daniel Jones throwing for 380 yds and 3 tds and Barkley rushing for 150. While Dak has 2 turnovers and 0 TDs. Im not saying thats what will happen but I am saying that could happen.

I agree.

Jones is very streaky. He also has his offense at 100% healthy for the first time all season.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Yes, fortunate to be deep at LBer, this teams deepest position on the roster.

More concerning than the neck injury to LVE, is the obvious lack of big plays from the entire LB core.

Just speculatation, but I don't believe that LVE has a serious injury, if we were playing any other team that was relevant like the JETS...lol Lve would be in the line up.

It has nothing to do with talent, but has everything to do with being kept on a short leash.

The Dallas Cowboys have been running one of the worst defensive schemes in the entire league for years, and it still continues.

Maybe @xwalker will chime in, but when was the last time we even ran a DB blitz, much less our LBs.

Chidobe .. aka Chido.. has shown his speed, and he likes to get physical, he likes to lower the pads and smack down, but its like the powers that be are scared it might draw a flag.

Might as well be playing flag football.

they ran a db blitz versus Philadelphia two weeks ago and got a huge sack of wentz out of it.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You can believe whatever you want. Just know that most of us don’t agree.

And "most" of you will be wrong as always.

Funny how me, Alexander, and Risen tend to always end up being right - but folks here pretend we are always wrong.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Tell us how many games LVE has missed in his NFL career.

Hint: the answer is zero.

He'll be missing this game after weeks of poor play due to "vertigo". He also missed multiple preseason games with a groin injury. He also had a knee injury impacting him earlier on in the season.

Sammy

Reaction score
thank you, I needed a good chuckle....and pollard is NOT smart.....lol "I got like 5 rabbits in my yard...." (my God)
:laugh:
That's funny, but to be fair, I don't think that's what he meant. Zeke was explaining why it was okay for LVE to be hunting wolves -- because they're over populated in the areas he hunts. I'm pretty sure that's what Pollard was responding to. Rabbits are apparently overpopulated in his yard.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
As a Boise State fan, I can tell you he did have some injuries in college. I remember him bouncing back well from them, but, he did indeed have them. Though he claims otherwise, I do believe that is one reason he wears the neck roll with his uniform.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As a Boise State fan, I can tell you he did have some injuries in college. I remember him bouncing back well from them, but, he did indeed have them. Though he claims otherwise, I do believe that is one reason he wears the neck roll with his uniform.
I wondered about that. I remember a reporter saying he was asked about it and he said he never had any issues, but thought it was a good idea to have just in case. However, it seems like the only players who have worn one were those who had issues with neck stingers and injuries in the past.

aria

Reaction score
If it’s any consolation, the Jets defense is ranked about 10 places higher than the Giants but their offense is the worst in the league, Giants aren’t much better.

Hadenough

Reaction score
If it’s any consolation, the Jets defense is ranked about 10 places higher than the Giants but their offense is the worst in the league, Giants aren’t much better.
Well that does boost my confidence some but I wouldnt lay any money the Cowboys.

ESisback

Reaction score
And "most" of you will be wrong as always.

Funny how me, Alexander, and Risen tend to always end up being right - but folks here pretend we are always wrong.
Genius! If the brain trust TRULY cares about the Cowboys, why don’t you save the franchise? Gather forces, travel to the Star, and offer your enlightened views to the laughingstock of a FO!

Always right?Why does the rest of the world even bother?Do you gain more friends, fame, fortune, and/or good health from your vast knowledge and acute insight? Is there a banquet and awards ceremony? The Pope says hey.