Per BSPN-Cowterd/TO News

TtownCowboy

Reaction score
paraphrasing:

Cowterd has a very "reliable inside source" with Cowboys that says Owens is on verge of meltdown due to lack of ball coming his way. Right now Owens is keeping it in house but per this "player" he's about to blow up. :mad:

Discuss.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Consider the source.....Cowturd is the guy that said Haynesworth did nothing wrong to Gurode.

TtownCowboy

Reaction score
Not sayin I believe it will happen just reporting what he said. Thought it was interesting that slipped up and said the source was a player though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TtownCowboy;2431295 said:
Not sayin I believe it will happen just reporting what he said. Thought it was interesting that slipped up and said the source was a player though.
Owens handles things perfectly here. I wouldn't put any stock in this at all.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Winning cures a multitude of ailments. If we take care of business on the field, this will all go away, real or not.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, I made the mistake of putting Cowherd on for about 10 seconds on my way to work and heard that. He kept saying TO was "getting salty". :rolleyes:

How long has this been going on now?

What an idiot Cowherd is.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I think the source is Pacman Jones. He is trying to deflect attention away from himself, so he can go about his drinking/party lifestyle without any distractions.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Maybe he should lose it? Some outspoken anger is good sometimes and I like players that have fire.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The source is Ed Werder himself. He is about to have the meltdown. Because TO will only answer his questions with.....next question....

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2431286 said:
Consider the source.....Cowturd is the guy that said Haynesworth did nothing wrong to Gurode.

The guy thought Quincy Carter was the next great Cowboys QB.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
TtownCowboy;2431282 said:
paraphrasing:

Cowterd has a very "reliable inside source" with Cowboys that says Owens is on verge of meltdown due to lack of ball coming his way. Right now Owens is keeping it in house but per this "player" he's about to blow up. :mad:

Discuss.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Colin actually talked sports? In between all the 45 minute tirades of "nothing"?

Musta got my email.............. :cool:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL! Now ESPN is REALLY getting desperate. Owens refuses to blow up, and give them what they crave, so they're going to every measure possible to try and create the story.

What a bunch of chumps.

I'm sure the guy was really pissed off that the ball wasn't coming to him Sunday. He caught 5 passes, should have had at least one other, and had a couple others just miss him. Plus they started moving him around and giving him more of the routes he likes and is more comfortable with.

But, yeah, forget all that he's about to blow.