***Per ESPN Romo out 4 weeks with Broken Pinky***Merge

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Get ready to see more felix, more barber, more witten and I think more TO.

I'm not saying Brad is the man but hes a smart veteran who can manage the game.

Redball is going to have to get him his set of plays that he can succeed with and that will be it.

Mike_45

Reaction score
links18;2333419 said:
This is the last thing we need, Phillips having an excuse for sucking.....

Ditto. I guess we will find out for sure if this team is a bunch of mental derelicts/degernates. Hopefully the can step it up a notch or five and go 2-1 or maybe even 3-0.

Stranger things have happened. The vikes are winning with Ferrotte...He seems to have a stronger arm though than Brad Johnson.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
chinch;2333426 said:
who said that?

you're confusing wanting to see coaching, leadership and accountability with "wanted to see Brad"
You weren't in the chat room yesterday. There were a few posters during the game suggested they wanted to see Brad Johnson and that Romo should be benched.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
ETex;2333413 said:
Nice Man....real tasteful....I'd tell you what I think of your ****ing "Turnover Tony" sig but the mother ****ing cussin' filter won't let me.

Ah, must have struck a nerve. I give him no sympathy for being a turnover machine because he has a hurt finger. Until he starts protecting the ball, I'm going to call it as is.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
links18;2333419 said:
This is the last thing we need, Phillips having an excuse for sucking.....

I cannot tell if you were serious, but the last thing this team needs is an excuse, even if it is a real one, to feel sorry for itself.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Wrangler87;2333420 said:
Yeah, but it's the first to come off of the ball when throwing, so maybe not.

Maybe, just maybe this team will use this to rally around. The pressure to win a Superbowl is officially off now and maybe they will just play football with nothing to lose.

Go throw a spiral, my pinky starts the spin. I am not sure that my pinky isn't the last one that touches the ball. I know when I play catch for a long time I get a blister on the tip of my pinky on the side.

Course my form prolly sucks.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So will Tony's hand be sleeping in TO's hyperbaric chamber? Ok...that sounds dirty.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Great, all this team needs is a built in excuse to lose. We'l really see know how much character and heart this team has. The defense is really going to have to be on point and the offenses margain for error has just be reduced to nothing.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2333438 said:
Get ready to see more felix, more barber, more witten and I think more TO.
Felix's hamstring is going to be huge in all this. If we can run the ball more and use some screens and dumpoffs with Felix, this offense can still be okay.

If he's hurt and can't play, our offense suddenly is glacier slow with very little big play ability.

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Joe Rod;2333432 said:
Brad will go 2-1 through those games. NO ONE, does it like the Bull!

dv-schlitz-ml.jpg
Bull****

Wrangler87

Reaction score
Is Bollinger even an option at this point?

We better sign another QB. Johnson may not make it.

Hey Bledsoe.....we didn't mean it....

TonyS

Reaction score
BJ comes in and the team rallies around him to go undefeated the rest of the way!

Championship!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Alexander;2333423 said:
So we will suddenly find intensity now? Excellent.

You never know, sometimes it takes something like this to wake a team up. We will find out what these guys are made of the next few weeks.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
This is horrible news. Hopefully Romo will be back for the Giants game if it heals quick.
:banghead:

Staggerlee

chip_gilkey
Reaction score
My prediction: With Tony Romo out for 4 weeks and Brad Johnson will step up and shine, leading this team 3-0 through Romo's absence. Once and for all silencing all of the nay-sayers and proving he does have deep ball capabilities. Romo will be benched at 2nd string and Johnson will lead this team to its first playoff when in ages and then take the Lombardi back to big D..........:laugh2: yeah right i bet we win one of the 3 games....if were lucky.

In all seriousness though i read the article about brad on wikipedia and i was shocked. And yes i know wikipedia is rarely reliable but i figured id post it here and see if anyone can confirm this,....

"In 2003 he won the NFL's "Quarterback Challenge" competition, in which he beat Pro Bowl QBs Tom Brady, Matt Hasselbeck, Jeff Garcia, Mark Brunell, Marc Bulger and others like Byron Leftwich and Joey Harrington in a skills competition with four parts involving accuracy, speed and mobility, long distance throw, and "No Huddle."

The page lists a source for the claim but when i clicked it my browser said the page didnt exist.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
leotisbrown;2333425 said:
I doesnt believe it!! No way no how!!

Not my Romo..not til I hear it for officials by Mister jerry Jones HISSELF. Just a bad sprain I says!

mark my wordings: One maybe two weeks at the most and he'll be zinging it all over the field AGAIN WITH ZIM ZIGGER AND ZEST!

WE CAN'T LOSE ROMO FOR FOUR WEEKS!! NOOOOO WAY!

I has faith and complete trustings and will say my prayers two.

(fingers crossed awaiting on Mister Jerry Jones to speaks)

:laugh2:

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
And the hits keep coming.

As for Brad, our OL is going to get him killed.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Call me nuts, but I think Johnson can win one for sure....maybe even two.

Maybe, just maybe, this is the type of adversity the team needs to come together on all phases of the game. The defense, who seem to relax when the offense is moving the ball will focus for an entire 60 minutes, the ST unit will realize they need to step up in order to give the team better field position and the OLine will no longer be able to rely on Romo's escapability and start bludgeoning people like they did early in the season. Maybe, just maybe Romo's injury will be a blessing.

I can't believe I just typed that.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Wait till owens catches 2 balls and we lose to Tampa.

Then the nails can be pounded into the coffin.

So does jerry over-react and trade the house for williams to help the offense today?