Pete Prisco's NFL Week 14 picks: Bears upset Cowboys

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
The Bears stink, and have many more issues then we do. Vegas is dangling a carrot thinking nobody has the guts to pick the Cowpokes. I have been as critical as anybody of late, but I have a feeling we go out and win pretty big. Can't see the Bears scoring more than 10 pts, and we should score 17-20 pretty easily

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
The Bears stink, and have many more issues then we do. Vegas is dangling a carrot thinking nobody has the guts to pick the Cowpokes. I have been as critical as anybody of late, but I have a feeling we go out and win pretty big. Can't see the Bears scoring more than 10 pts, and we should score 17-20 pretty easily

THIS! we let Mitch beat us my gosh. There are words to express how bad you are.

catiii

Reaction score
Now "it's the Bears stink." :facepalm: Same thing everyone said about the Jets. The Bears actually have wins.

cristglo

Reaction score
How is it even an upset when the Bears are at home....and have the same record?
Yeah that is what I was thinking Looking at our record how the Heck could it be an upset to beat us lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Now "it's the Bears stink." :facepalm: Same thing everyone said about the Jets. The Bears actually have wins.

Those same people said the Bills suck too and promised an easy win........

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Two .500 teams playing and the home team would be pulling an upset because visitors are the overhyped Cowboys. No wonder these players get so full of themselves.

Carson

Reaction score
I'm confused how this is an upset, do people actually watch our games.

It’s Priscos anti Dallas agenda.

Say they suck all week. Pick them. We lose. Major upset and he gets to say I told you so. We win, “well I’m not surprised! They were supposed to win”

IMO, this game leans in the bears favor all the way.

Cold weather ... we stink in.
Getting turnovers and getting field position ... worst in the league.

This is a classic 20-10 game. Patterson returns two kicks for touchdowns and Ol Trubisky doesn’t need to do anything. Maher shankes three kicks and Garrett boost his confidence tomorrow and says there will be no open tryouts

ghst187

Reaction score

yeah “upset”?
Miami “upset” philly... no one can “upset “ us as I’m not sure who in their right mind expects us to win

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Because over 75% of public bets have come in on the Cowboys, which is why the line is/was -3.