PFF 2020 Mock Draft

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-pff-2020-nfl-mock-draft-tua-tagovailoa-lands-in-green-bay
PFF 2020 NFL Mock Draft: Tua Tagovailoa lands in Green Bay
USATSI_13673902_168386533_lowres.jpg

BY MICHAEL RENNER
DEC 3, 2019
The regular season has concluded, and for several prospects, that means there’s no more tape to grind. This, in turn, means that it’s time for another mock draft. This time, we’re projecting what we believe will actually happen come next April. Let’s dive into the picks.

1. CINCINNATI BENGALS – QB JOE BURROW, LSU
There will be no change at the top for the foreseeable future. If the Bengals own the top spot, Burrow is the pick. He’s easily the highest-graded quarterback in the country and has done things from an accuracy perspective we’ve never quite seen before. He’s been over 10 percentage points better than the next closest quarterback in terms of accurately placed footballs on throws past the line of scrimmage (75.9%).

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I know this is just a mock, but why would we draft another edge? I know Quinn is only signed for this season and we'll lose Bennett and a couple of other pieces, but don't we have other defensive needs? DT? Safety (I know we'll likely ignore this position)? TE? slot WR if Cobb leaves? CB to replace Byron? Edge isn't really a priority IMO.

bodi

Reaction score
EDGE JULIAN OKWARA, NOTRE DAME how long ago was he my pick

lol

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know this is just a mock, but why would we draft another edge? I know Quinn is only signed for this season and we'll lose Bennett and a couple of other pieces, but don't we have other defensive needs? DT? Safety (I know we'll likely ignore this position)? TE? slot WR if Cobb leaves? CB to replace Byron? Edge isn't really a priority IMO.
Edge rushers are extremely valuable and important. If we lose Quinn and Bennett we are very weak outside of Lawrence

Rayman70

Reaction score
WE NEED A MONSTER FAT BOY IN THE MIDDLE TO PAIR WITH BENNETT AND COMPANY.

TwelfthStar

Reaction score
WE NEED AN ELITE TE ..AND SAFETY
For TE, I'd look in Rd 3 and onward. Drafting one top 32 is a reach IMO. Sorry not sorry. Seriously, between Witten, Gronk, Gates, Ertz, Kelce, Hooper, Kittle, Goedert, Henry, etc, how many were drafted in the first round? Answer: ZERO. Great talent will fall, can be found. It's all about finding the right one and developing him properly. Yes, Tony Gonzalez, the best to ever play the position, was a 1st rounder, but after him, most 1st round TEs have been busts, or at least underperformed for their position. I'd go defense in rounds 1 and 2 (IDL and DB).

Rayman70

Reaction score
For TE, I'd look in Rd 3 and onward. Drafting one top 32 is a reach IMO. Sorry not sorry. Seriously, between Witten, Gronk, Gates, Ertz, Kelce, Hooper, Kittle, Goedert, Henry, etc, how many were drafted in the first round? Answer: ZERO. Great talent will fall, can be found. It's all about finding the right one and developing him properly. Yes, Tony Gonzalez, the best to ever play the position, was a 1st rounder, but after him, most 1st round TEs have been busts, or at least underperformed for their position. I'd go defense in rounds 1 and 2 (IDL and DB).
I should have specified..I'm not really sayin first round...just that those 2 positions are dire needs. If available in round 1, I would draft a DT...