Twitter: PFF: Cowboys S Wilson is the highest graded rookie in NFL

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Good chance he's the "starter" soon, because he should be taking the base in the box SS duties from Heath, and so get in on 1st down, even if Heath is still taking the coverage snaps.
Wilson has been really good in coverage, targeted 3 times and had 2 picks and really should have had 3 had Goodwin not jumped in front of him. They like Wilson back deep roaming as well

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
How in the hell can you even grade someone from preseason lol? I love his game but this is ridiculous lol. I wouldn't take stock in this even if they said he was the worst rated player.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Funny cause he’s the same guy who saved our season two years ago.
Don't even bother, they've read a half a fistful of times that the #38 is the reason as to why we've not done nothing in the post season ever since Jeff Heath tackled John Wayne so hard one time,it gave the "Duke" cancer,,,their to stupid to even bother explaining to them that it was Heff Jeath who'd really took the "Duke" down,,,o_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
so with heath out, did wilson play against the 1st team and 2nd team ?

Zordon

Reaction score
I hope he's comfortable in that Frazier role b/c that's what he'll be playing until GOAT decides to hang 'em up.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
How in the hell can you even grade someone from preseason lol? I love his game but this is ridiculous lol. I wouldn't take stock in this even if they said he was the worst rated player.

You can only grade players based on available information. It's not definitive. It's not nothing.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Praxit

Reaction score
.....could also mean the, "kiss of death" analogy. Given the guy the halo effect. Lots of football coming up.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
actually Wilson, Hall, Jackson, and Walker all made PFF's top 25 rookie list
https://www.pff.com/news/pro-pff-ra...kies-through-week-3-of-the-2019-nfl-preseason

funny, I would have expected Pollard to make the list

The guy that excites me the most out of that list of PFF rookie stars is Walker. With Collins in a contract year, we need some developmental juice at 3T on the roster if we want to move on from Crawford this year and next.

Without Crawford, Hill would be it for next year as a pass rushing 3T type DT, and I think we need 3.

I like the looks of Wilson, but I don't think a SS is that hard to find if you're willing to pay more than a nickel for one. But pass rushing DTs are hard to find, and getting one as an UDFA would be a huge score.