Twitter: PFF: Cowboys S Wilson is the highest graded rookie in NFL

jblaze2004

Reaction score
And a wounded heath will start over him. Because its the cowboy way smh. I mean we know what heath is by now. He is a backup/special teamer at best.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Oh yeah? So just what if my dear good Friend & Awesomely Footballer Bro of mine IS flying the multiple campaign streamer adorned #38's BATTLE FLAG of Fandom's respected homage?,,, Huh? What semblance of lame ostracised infliction are yer' capabilities able to level upon MY BRO,the fearless & stalwart @dsturgeon ,,,Hummn? Maybe we'll start shaking you down fer'yer' chocolate milk at lunch money there ,Mr. Bully brow beatero_O

and my big bro @GimmeTheBall! got a switchblade hair comb, too:rolleyes:

Like I care that your switchblade 1950s sensibilities compare to mine. I have a mullett now and want to buy a truck. I am 2000s all the way, baby!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Wait, PFF has a positive grade on a Cowboy?

Well then, PFF is the single most reliable statistical outlet in the game.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I like Wilson.

But only fools pay attention to analyses based on small samples.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I just want Madden to update his rating with an updated roster. Struggling to play until they update some of our players. J. Showers is a 56 overall SS, Wilson is a 60 overall SS.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Was referring to PFF you troll.

Perhaps, ahem, in the future, you can keep a civil tongue?
Has the English lost that much gravitas that we fling our worst instincts at it?
HOW DARE YOU USE THAT WORD ON ME, effluent boy.
I cried when Jackie dropped da pass!
Shame on you!!!!

Your mom raised a bully.

jay94

Reaction score
It amazes me how unpopular PFF is with these posters until they mention something good about the Cowboys. Only a few days ago, PFF rated Dak as the 19th best QB in the league and rated him a tier three. Posters didn’t even make a post on that rating.

I would say that is pretty close to accurate, I have him higher than 19th, but he is very definition of average to me in an era, which is made the qb position to prosper more than ever before.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Heath’s had years to get picks and doesn’t do it no matter who the QB is. I know...he lead the team one year with 2!
Don't disagree with you. But I doubt the Cowboys are going to turn over the secondary to a rookie. He'll likely start eventually but not the first, second or third game.

Rayman70

Reaction score
this dude is a ball hawking playmaker and has no fear of failure. No reason he shouldn't start.

Kaiser

Reaction score
By no means am I a fan of PFF, but what rating does take this into account?
iu

Kaiser

Reaction score
It amazes me how unpopular PFF is with these posters until they mention something good about the Cowboys. Only a few days ago, PFF rated Dak as the 19th best QB in the league and rated him a tier three. Posters didn’t even make a post on that rating.

I would have ridiculed it on the first page of the thread if I had bothered to click on the thread earlier.