Twitter: PFF Defensive Player of the Week

RonWashington

Reaction score
A healthy Tank on one edge Randy coming from the other side with # 11 roaming around could make for some interesting down the stretch defenses Quinn can cook up. Throw in Gholston & OSA . The bye week gives the guys a nice period to get ready for Minn & KC .

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Goodness, its becoming normal for the Cowboys to have a defensive player of the week......and they said me praying for a good defense this offseason was petty!!!

waving monkey

Reaction score
Nobody honors Osa and he is central/
I know everyone recognizes his worth but no mention.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Meanwhile in Dallas....:lmao2:Go Jerry Go Jerry

LOL -- Jerry's feeling the joy of being back on the win wagon! It's a whole new world for the fans, too! We're all feeling that way. :flagwave:

I know, I sometimes catch myself doing a happy dance lately, as well. It's a great feeling knowing your team is, finally, a winner again.

Last edited:

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
When it comes to those who dislike him, you're leading the pack but still clearly in the minority. The team will be glad to get him back.

100%

I don’t understand this fanbase’s incessant need to replace players on the roster needlessly.

Love him or hate him, D-Law is a quality player and the defense is better with him on the field.