PFF grades vs SF

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Osa played 5 decent games and was trash every other game. The entire DT rotation needs to be replaced. They are among the worst units in the league.
Again, what a joke.

We need to replace the whole O line, except Martin, before we replace the DT’s. Your as high as Gregory!

exciter

Reaction score
Have you seen the video of Gregory punching Deebo Samuel in the helmet after making a routine tackle on a running play?

Something very "off" with #94 yesterday.
Going against Trent Williams all day and getting your *** handed to you will do that!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Takeaway here is that this was the worst performance of the year overall. Nobody played up to par and many were not even close to their regular season average grades.

Top 5 offense grades

1. Dalton Shultz 69.0
2. CD Lamb 68.5
3. Zach 66.1 second worst grade of the year
4. Zeke 66.0
4. Amari 66.0

Bottom 5 offense

1 Cedric Wilson 54.9
2 La El 59.2 Worst game of the year
3. Dak 59.3 second worst game of the year
4. Tyron 59.4 Worst game of the year
5. Connor 59.5

Defense top 5

1. DLAW 75.8
2. Hooker 73.7
3. Kazee 68.3
4. Parsons 68.0
5. Dorrance 61.9

Bottom 5

1. Randy gregory 25.8 - I cannot emphasize enough how bad he played to earn this grade. Worst game of the year by a wide margin. I'm guessing he smoked a lot of weed before this game.
2. Tristy - 30.5 trash player, hope to god this is the end.
3. OSA 41.8 rookie DT .....not a good year.
4. Watkins 42.8 - part of our putrid DT rotation
5. LVE 44.6 might be his last game..... not his worst game but a poor one at a bad time.
CeeDee with 1 catch out of 5...and several drops got rated in the Top 5 of the Offense?

What a joke PFF has turned out. Definitely some personal bias in their ratings.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Go back and watch the first 6 games of the season. Gallimore was out an Osi got too many snaps. The rookie wall came and Osi lost strength
Like Gallimore Osi will be stronger next year. He did pretty good this year. Thank god we had him.

He needs to get bigger and stronger. Not many 280 lb DTs make an impact. This isn't 1975. He graded out poorly ranking #108 at his position. Insert whatever reason you want to........ we had one of the worst DT rotations in the NFL masked by one of the best pass rushes and a ton of turnovers.

Last edited:

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wondering how much of that grade was based on that defensive holding call?

very little. PFF grades every play on a scale of +2 to -2. So one bad play isn't going to impact his grade that much if he plays well.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
PFF is PFF....but the scores do tell the story of what happened. QB, RB and receivers played poor......and then the two units we needed to win this game in the trenches sucked....I mean its a lot of "worst game of the year" or "second worst game of the year"....they picked the playoffs to do this. Let that sink in.....

John813

Reaction score
I'm not saying LVE deserved to be top 3 or anything, but the guys played well to me, and wasn't as bad as a 44 grade from PFF. Low to mid 60's for me.
It's not like the front 4 was doing their job and he was whiffing on every run down.