Twitter: PFF top rookie LBer is LVE

blueblood70

Reaction score
way too much of a sample size but yes so far so good..we should have go Ro Smith and Jack instead of J smith and LVE according to fans the FO was stupid.. it shows that 40% of these threads knee jerking at draft time or even FA we do or dont go after is so useless dribble..the last 5 years our drafts have been light years better then the previous 10..even look at how they drooled over the Rams defensive FAs in which they spent a ton of money on , two are hurt and the rams defense is giving up ton of yards and points just like that Giants 200mil defense that had one good year , now look, what are they now? Outscoring people seems to be the Norm in the NFL compared to afew teams at least trying to play football on both sides..even the reaction to Maher vs Baily, where are all those fans who said wed rue the day lol sure its tough seeing our ex stars the face of the old cowboys lIke Ware, Romo, Dez and Witten and now Baily all gone..point is the FO is doing a pretty good job so far..they did go after a very over rated over priced WR and well he decided not to accept, hows that their fault? every player released we "SHOULD HAVE" went after..give it time we are rebuilding in way where at least we are competitive..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Took me a few times to realize he was spelling Rashaan Evans.

@blueblood70, that's one tough paragraph to read.

umm theres Periods and comas all over and I wasn't trying to spell Evans where do you see that? Roquan Smith was the last years LB we were supposed to Covet and went with LVE instead..not sure I see your point..

John813

Reaction score
umm theres Periods and comas all over and I wasn't trying to spell Evans where do you see that? Roquan Smith was the last years LB we were supposed to Covet and went with LVE instead..not sure I see your point..

Just hard to read a wall of text at times.

Evans part was for the tweet. The random capital letters.

Smith went way to far ahead to covet, unless we traded up and parted with a 3rd+.

Batman1980

Reaction score
No surprise here, thought the kid would be special before we drafted him.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I liked Josey Jewell, but have to wonder how an ILB on a team that just gave up back to back 200 yard rushers is #2.

Sydla

Reaction score
Where is Roquan D. Smith on that list?

Injured his hamstring in camp. Somewhat limited earlier in the season. Apparently healthy now (most snaps he has taken yet this year) and just racked up 13 tackles against the Dolphins in his last game.

Bears writers are saying he's played very well.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
He's referring to the tweet in the original post.

DandyTom64

Reaction score
i didn't love the pick at the time

the power of hindsight does wonders..
My hindsight has me a very rich man and the lover of beautiful women by the scores. Now that I got that out my head it's back to reality. Could you spare a dollar buddy?

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Tremaine Edmunds is having a great start for BUF

I wanted him or LVE or CRidley

Sydla

Reaction score
Darius Leonard might be the best of all the rookie LBs.