News: PFT: Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee returns to practice

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee returns to practice

pft247-e1537749646165.jpg

The Cowboys appear to be close to having a key contributor back on the field. Coach Jason Garrett told reporters that linebacker Sean Lee will practice today for the first time since he injured his...

Read Full Story

Aven8

Reaction score
Poor Lee. His return and he's only gotten two post. How the mighty have fallen..........

Paradox

Reaction score
As if it matters...:laugh:

Dude has lost his job already...Eat LVE dust Mr Glass....:grin:

I doubt that. He's still one of the best Linebackers in the league and the Cowboys have a much better record with him on the field. LVE has a ways to go, but he's definitely shaping up to be a monster. There's no reason why they can't share the load.

Etchyboy

Reaction score
I think its time Jerry moves this guy to coaching. I think he would be an awesome LB coach and eventually D coordinator.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

That movie GLASS actually has my ears perked like a clipped Doberman.
I don't get excited about many films, but this is the intellectual direction (I'm hoping) the superhero genre should be going if they want to expand it's profoundness because dealing with a super-human in our reality would be extremely profound and, in the End, they are probably human and are emotional like a human, given their genetics/upbringing pasts...

Ehh... I actually expect it to be pretty shallow. You only have so many pages to explore things and keep the plot moving.
Ingmar Bergman is not walking through that door either...

I'm sorry. BACK ON POINT:
It will be extremely interesting how the team handles Lee after this season.
You have Jerry and you have Stevie the Turk (armchair QB's need not apply).

I think there's going to be a sentimentality vs ruthless cost/ROI argument on this guy.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I doubt that. He's still one of the best Linebackers in the league and the Cowboys have a much better record with him on the field. LVE has a ways to go, but he's definitely shaping up to be a monster. There's no reason why they can't share the load.

Sean Lee = Progress stopper.... And don't you forget it. Lee has held us back for years.:cool:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Some Cowboys fans "forgetting" about Sean Lee is good in the sense in how the Defense has enough talented players that it no longer falls apart when Lee has to go out with an injury.

erod

Reaction score
Don't play him this game. Three full weeks rest while only missing only one more game with the bye next week.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score

LVE is good, but he is no Sean Lee!! WE are so much better with Lee on the field. Some fans have such short memories. We should all be hoping Lee gets healthy and stays healthy.