News: PFT: Cowboys plan to re-sign long snapper L.P. Ladouceur

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Good!

Something I think the competition committee should do - make the long snapper NOT part of the 53. Like the emergency QB.

RS12

Reaction score
News: PFT: Cowboys plan to re-sign long snapper L.P. Ladouceur

As they should special teams were lacking as it was.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
There's little doubt but what it's simply impossible to improve upon perfection!

I guess the team still feels it's wise to have guys to compete with him, though.

I'd say the Cowboys know when they've got a good thing going. He's baaack!

Last edited:

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
What is interesting is that many of those players they brought in for competition have gone on to be successful elsewhere in the NFL.

Jon Condo, Casey Kreiter, Charley Hughlett and Zach Wood all were at one time his competition in Cowboy camps.

Be the understudy of the best to find out how it is done.

Scotman

Reaction score
I remember the days before him...the dark ages. I hope he can play another 10 years.

conner01

Reaction score
For 14 seasons, the Cowboys have had L.P. Ladouceur as their long snapper. The Cowboys brought in competition — younger and cheaper — for Ladouceur many times over the past 14 seasons.

Ladouceur, though, keeps winning the job.

The 2014 Pro Bowler has never had a poor snap in his thousands of snaps.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/02/18/cowboys-plan-to-re-sign-long-snapper-l-p-ladouceur/
---

What is interesting is that many of those players they brought in for competition have gone on to be successful elsewhere in the NFL.

Jon Condo, Casey Kreiter, Charley Hughlett and Zach Wood all were at one time his competition in Cowboy camps.

That is pretty remarkable.
Sometime in the next decade we will need another one

conner01

Reaction score
I remember the days before him...the dark ages. I hope he can play another 10 years.
I said that jokingly but really he could play several more years if he wants
It’s the best job in football, they can’t hit you
Hopefully next year he only has to snap half as many punts and FG, twice as many extra points