News: PFT: Dez Bryant wants to play two more seasons but not with Ravens

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
and yet with romo he was an elite WR 3 straight years, put up astronomical numbers like nobody's business and owns the WR TD record you dont get 12+ tds 3 straight years just doing one trick...sorry he was more then 50 50 guy, maybe his route running wasnt AC Like but dude had more then one trick and ROMO was the only QB who knew how to actually throw a WR open , anticipate a wr coming open and or throw accurate enough for a WR like dez

dak and LJ are not those guys.they are see open throw ball guys..rare do they throw ball on time..heck Daltons far better at it than Dak, we saw that this past year..

people bragging on the 20mil wr in AC when he breaks 1k yet has low td numbers meh so what he is better at running routes , let me know when our 3 headed monsters can put up 3 straight years like Dez/..dude was beast who could also return punt..AC needs to score more to be 20mil WR IMO

lest not discount Dez career i believe he cracked our top 5 in receptions and yardage and had a great YPC avg as well in his allegedly overrated career as a DC..that horse hockey. Top 5 in all things DC and #1 in TDS :hammer: srt 1960-2021 and dez somehow made top 5 with little skills and the most important stat in sports is scoring and hes #1..hard to do check out the WR lists the DC had run through here and dez stood out..Like Romo dudes get a lack or respect from a lot of fans for whatever reason..

X
OK fine with me if you want to believe that,, you re write history in your own head...
I was just explaining how Dez and Irvin shared something similar.. Dez was smart enough to understand that, and he made that a part of his game plan every gameday.
You dispute that, than just take it to Irvin.
Im a nobody that you shouldnt ever listen to anyway on a fan forum...lol

visionary

Reaction score
Dez has been a way over rated ‘me first’ prima Donna who can’t separate from DBs to Dave his life for years and years

He should not have been resigned by the Cotgr first time and there are still supporters of him on this forum

LOL

:facepalm:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I got Dez Bryants first autographed jersey he handed me when he just got into town,,, anybody want it?

I admit it was nice of him, but if you saw this signed sig you would laugh, I felt uncomfortable while waiting on the signing,, I almost really screwed up and ask Dez if he needed me to spell his name for him.

I know this sounds so bad, but I am just sharing some truth here.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If only Dez had a work ethic to improve his craft, had the brains to lean the playbook and didn’t turn into a head case later he could have done some special things in his career. Instead he relied in natural ability and faded quickly.

Too many people want to point out his downfall was due to quarterbacks but Dez began to suck in 2015, even with Romo. It wasn’t Matt Cassel’s fault balls were clanking off of Dez’s hands.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He had two scores out his 6 catches. Thats marketable. If he is willing to take a minimum type deal he can probably find a role somewhere

Cmac

Reaction score
Obviously a Dez fan.......but humbleness should be somewhere......Ravens gave an opportunity......and now this?

The Natural

Reaction score
Looks like all the resident Dez haters are back out of jail after the fed sweep last month, its a shame.

Praxit

Reaction score
..how many young hungry receivers will be in the draft this year? How many good ones will be open to play on other teams. Dez has probably seen his last game as Raven.