News: PFT: Federal judge reinstates Ezekiel Elliott suspension

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Current CBA is a nightmare for players. Won’t happen again.

You seriously underestimate how stupid and weak the NFLPA is. The owners have them eating out of their hands. It will never change. Ever. The owners and commish will always hold all the power in the NFL.

RomoFor6

Reaction score
Jerry needs to hire his goons just like El Chapo hired his to take care of that judge...

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Nah. This is why we saved DMac all year... we have 2 additional 1,000 yard rusher on this roster besides Zeke.

FAR from being season over... in fact this may pull the entire team together
This is where I'm confused. We've played Morris in most games but none for DMac. Do we really expect him to become the lead back right away?

J817

Reaction score
Why I continue to watch this farce of a league is beyond me. I hope both the mlb and nba pass this joke of a league.

As a former college baseball player who loves the sport dearly and a native New Yorker whose first love was basketball as a kid, this will never happen.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Why? That's why Brady stopped. There comes a point and the scotus would be that point where you just serve it. 6games now or next year is still 6 games.
Because Brady wasn't fighting a friggin woman beating case, and there was far more evidence to incriminate him, judging the evidence for both cases that have been leaked

SCOTUS only serves as a stop-gap for ZEKE to EAT before the inevitable.

In any event, this is disgusting. DISGUSTING

StylisticS

Reaction score
You seriously underestimate how stupid and weak the NFLPA is. The owners have them eating out of their hands. It will never change. Ever. The owners and commish will always hold all the power in the NFL.
If that’s the case, the nfl will not survive being the number one sport in the country.