PFT: Jeff Bezos hires firm to consider bid for Commanders

Dallasfann

Reaction score
You know what...people hate Jerry Jones but when you actually think about Jeff Bezos owning your football team it makes you actually appreciate Jerry. Jerry was just an oil dude who loved everything about football so he bought a team. Jeff Bezos is some dude that just wants to own a team to say he owns a team. No thanks.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It just doesn’t feel right, consultants, investment firms, targeting the Washington DC market….none of that is about football.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
You know what...people hate Jerry Jones but when you actually think about Jeff Bezos owning your football team it makes you actually appreciate Jerry. Jerry was just an oil dude who loved everything about football so he bought a team. Jeff Bezos is some dude that just wants to own a team to say he owns a team. No thanks.
so jeff would not want to be GM and you think that is bad ?? lol
Jerry wasnt a oil man he was a scam artist with real estate properties.

Hardline

Reaction score
That in no way makes me appreciate Jerry more.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Would Bezos insist on being the GM?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol @ altruistic Saint Jerry Jones.

Every person who has purchased a sports franchise anywhere and at any time around the world wanted to 'own a team to say they owned a team'. Certain actions that Jerry Jones has committed, after he became an NFL owner, are what separate him from others, not his desire to own a professional sports team.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
lol @ altruistic Saint Jerry Jones.

Every person who has purchased a sports franchise anywhere and at any time around the world wanted to 'own a team to say they owned a team'. Certain actions that Jerry Jones has committed, after he became an NFL owner, are what separate him from others, not his desire to own a professional sports team.

You can hate Jerry as much as you want. He loves the Cowboys way more then Jeff Bezos will ever care for the Commanders. If hating him is your thing go for it. My argument stands pretty firm tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

rags747

Reaction score
You can hate Jerry as much as you want. He loves the Cowboys way more then Jeff Bezos will ever care for the Red$kins. If hating him is your thing go for it. My argument stands pretty firm tho.
You cannot be a Cowboys fan and not hate Jerry Jones, what’s wrong with you? All the Sally Jane mom where’s my lunch money boys insist that you must hate Jerry Jones. I would provide names but the loser mods are very thin skinned.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You can hate Jerry as much as you want. He loves the Cowboys way more then Jeff Bezos will ever care for the Commanders. If hating him is your thing go for it. My argument stands pretty firm tho.
I dislike Jones. I do not hate him.

Your argument is what it is. Question. How do you quantify Bezos’ motivations for purchasing the Washington franchise in your own words?