News: PFT: Jerry Jones blames playoff loss on footwear

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones blames playoff loss on footwear

gettyimages-1081681598-e1547636196509.jpg

The owner who has a very specific affinity (some call it a fetish) for shoes has no love for the footwear his players wore on Saturday night. "I've had the benefit of the tape, looking at the tape,...

Read Full Story

nobody

Reaction score
I didnt see Al Bundy being the scapegoat in 2019. That one surprises me I must say

I guess the footwear coach is going to be fired now. They have a footwear coach, don't they? I mean "wear the right gear for the conditions at hand" isn't mere common sense and takes a genius to figure out, right?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jerry Jones blames playoff loss on footwear

gettyimages-1081681598-e1547636196509.jpg

The owner who has a very specific affinity (some call it a fetish) for shoes has no love for the footwear his players wore on Saturday night. "I've had the benefit of the tape, looking at the tape,...

Read Full Story
COPY!

*:huh:*

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do have to say, I commented in the first quarter that we never seem to wear the right cleats on slippery fields, but that's on the coaches and players, and certainly not a good excuse, when as mentioned, they can change the cleats whenever they want.

nobody

Reaction score
I do have to say, I commented in the first quarter that we never seem to wear the right cleats on slippery fields, but that's on the coaches and players, and certainly not a good excuse, when as mentioned, they can change the cleats whenever they want.

Yeah, I was watching them slip a lot during the game and was wondering why. Maybe Jerry made some deal that forced the Cowboys to wear particular ones.. Gotta increase that income! I can't think of any other reason. The Rams didn't seem to be slipping much in comparison.