News: PFT: Jerry Jones: Of course I would want a dilemma about who should start at QB

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Anybody that knows football knows when you have 2 QBs you have none. You have a starter an anybody else is a back up or tradeable. See Craig Morton, Steve Walsh, Steve Beuerlein, Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson, Gary Hogeboom, and Steve Pelluer.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Jerry wants the Cowboys to get attention.
QB controversy's are rarely good for a team.
Look at the split Romo vs Dak caused.
We still have division on this board after all these years.
Drama = Attention = Relevance = Franchise Value.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
The worst part is he does this for attention not thinking what QB2 is already dealing with...in the week leading up to QB2 starting a MNF game he is using the media to get clicks with no regard for how much QB2 needs smooth weeks of pratice and no drama..again does this owner realy care about winning..Maybe this weekend Jerry can double down on this circus because yeah thats what QB2 needs...jesus.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing like a QB controversy to get additional camera time for that old fool.

Ya know, Yogi Berra used to say weird things but he was funny doing it.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I've heard QB controversies are key to winning, especially if the locker room becomes divided over the issue.

Good thing we've got Captain Jerry steering the ship.

erod

Reaction score
Jerry wanting to be the talk of the day.

He's the sham-wow guy. Nothing more.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is the easiest thing in the world getting Jones to offer a definitive soundbite about the quarterback position based unknown factors. No one must twist his arm for that info.

However, it is Mission: Impossible getting Jones to publicly state "a" date he will induct Jimmy Johnson into the Ring of Honor, which he has total control over.

He's hilarious.:laugh:

:rolleyes:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm starting to think you actually want people to consider you a skip bayless groupie....
Thank you for your consideration but frankly, I have never allowed what people think to sway my opinion on anything.
P.S.Guess you didn't like what you heard in the clip......you will survive.:rolleyes: