News: PFT: Jerry Jones trusts Ezekiel Elliott as much as “he trusts himself”

NewsBot

Reaction score
After making headlines much of his first two seasons after the Cowboys made him a first-round pick, Ezekiel Elliott mostly has laid low since his six-game suspension. He did show up in photos on TMZ, along with quarterback Dak Prescott, during a fishing trip to the Keys when the two purchased, um, provocative water guns [more]

Continue reading...

Rayman70

Reaction score
LMAO...OK Jerrah....I'm GLAD Stevie J and Will McClay are calling the shots player wise. Otherwise...we would still be stuck with Greg Hardy and Escobar...AND JOHNNY DUMB-ARSE Manziel.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Ron..isn't a "Jerry Blessing" kinda the beginning of the end usually for a player? Jerry The showman never has been able to separate the player side of it from the entertainment part. In his mind its all the same. That's why an endorsement from him carries little weight anymore...I would have felt better had Jerry not said anything about Zeke lol. Now I'm worried.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Trusting Zeke is like saying you trust Jerry near a stripper pole or a Hooters. Because eventually you know he gonna put his hand in the cookie jar and get caught AGAIN.