News: PFT: Michael Irvin walks back his comments about Tom Brady going to Cowboys

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael Irvin walks back his comments about Tom Brady going to Cowboys

gettyimages-1171041971-e1581264677778.jpg

Michael Irvin, the Cowboys Hall of Fame wide receiver turned NFL Network broadcaster, made some headlines on Friday when he said on Boston radio station WEEI that "some very significant peopl...

Read Full Story

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I just like how fans here like Mike because he's biased for the Cowboys as a member of the media they claim to hate because it's biased.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I just like how fans here like Mike because he's biased for the Cowboys as a member of the media they claim to hate because it's biased.
If someone's only experience here was this thread, they'd be wondering what in the world you're talking about....but yeah, some folks do have a thing for his over the top homerism.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys weren't ever going to go after Brady.

So all this is just a bunch of wasted breath.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I would imagine the Jones boys did not appreciate Michael Irvin starting that rumor and let him know about it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Easily......Gil Brandt, Troy Aikman, lots with ears inside w/o being on the payroll.
I'm not sure I'd consider any of them "significant" for something like this. I don't see them knowing more than Mike would.