News: PFT: NFL attendance hits a 15-year low

bandfan

Reaction score
If they decrease the ticket prices enough to fill the seats then they should more than make up the difference in concessions and parking...

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
I know it says NFL attendance. I’m just talking about Dallas in general though. I would NEVER go to a Dallas game due to what I said (unless things change).

The NFL in general is too expensive unless you want tickets to a Commanders or Dolphins game.
Its expensive but worth it IMO.

This yr im making my first trip to the new stadium. Now that some of my friends know niners vs Cowboys they want to go too. Niner fans lol. I always go with them every time Dallas plays here in Cali. Ive decided its time to go to the new house. Been to plenty at texas stadium. Never to att. Its time.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Maybe if they'd lower the ticket prices, more people might go to the games. Just saying. I have a friend in San Francisco who won't go to an NFL game because it's so expensive even for nosebleed seats.

That's true but one of the reason could be people are more busy watching other entertainments and sports.

I see Bournemouth sliding down they are not doing great lately

conner01

Reaction score
They own the big player's contracts. If the revenue keeps going down those contracts are going to eventually bite them in the butt.
The big money comes from tv
And tv was up 5% this year
Now they have to figure out how to stop bootleg streaming and expand Sunday ticket to a bigger audience

Hoofbite

Reaction score
This thread is a microcosm for how the entire news industry works in this country...

People read a purposefully misleading title and overreact without actually understanding the content they are responding to.

According to David Broughton and Andrew Levin of Sports Business Daily, the NFL averaged 66,648 attendees at home games in 2019. That’s the lowest average since 2004.

The title seems pretty accurate.

khiladi

Reaction score
Well, the majority of money is made via the TV revenue sharing agreements with the NFL.

cern

Reaction score
Few things beat a nice snifter of tequila, a good cigar and a curling competition.