PFT: Pacman Fires His Agent

Nav22

Reaction score
PACMAN PARTS WAYS WITH AGENT
Posted by Mike Florio on October 8, 2008, 9:42 p.m.

In what could be even more evidence of the rapid unraveling of Pacman 2.0, Albert Breer of SportingNews.com reports that Jones recently fired agent Manny Arora.

“Adam and I see things a little bit differently,” Arora told Breer. “He’s the boss, and he made this decision.”

The move is surprising, given that Arora stood by Jones through his string of off-field challenges, including his lengthy suspension from the NFL.

And so the biggest question currently facing the Cowboys is whether Pacman or T.O. will completely implode.

We place our money on . . . both.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nav22;2320117 said:

In what could be even more evidence of the rapid unraveling of Pacman 2.0, Albert Breer of SportingNews.com reports that Jones recently fired agent Manny Arora.

“Adam and I see things a little bit differently,” Arora told Breer. “He’s the boss, and he made this decision.”

The move is surprising, given that Arora stood by Jones through his string of off-field challenges, including his lengthy suspension from the NFL.

And so the biggest question currently facing the Cowboys is whether Pacman or T.O. will completely implode.

very surprising if true...Arora really stood up for Jones bigtime

as for the last line by the Turd, just more garbage from that dung heap of a site

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Nav22;2320117 said:

Go root for the Eagles, PFT. That is what you are good at. How did it feel to get 41 hung on you on Monday night?

You see, I saw the story last year that you ran on Wade Phillps that was untrue before you pulled the story off your site. Your weak attempt to try to give the Eagles bulletin board material was so weak that you had to pull the story.

Did anyone else catch that story before they pulled it?

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Nav22;2320117 said:

Who cares. as long as the guy can help the cowboys win.i dont care.

Boysboy

Reaction score
41gy#;2320140 said:
Go root for the Eagles, PFT. That is what you are good at. How did it feel to get 41 hung on you on Monday night?

You see, I saw the story last year that you ran on Wade Phillps that was untrue before you pulled the story off your site. Your weak attempt to try to give the Eagles bulletin board material was so weak that you had to pull the story.

Did anyone else catch that story before they pulled it?

Yes-a couple of days before the 2nd Eagles game last year, one of the reporters in Wade's PC said something like, "But the Eagles aren't good this year, right?". While he and other reporters were laughing, you can just SEE how UNCONFORTABLE Wade looked when he responded, "No, no, no, no........you have to prepare for everyone".

However-PFT came out and started saying how Wade was LAUGHING at the Eagles. Next thing I knew, all the idiots on WIP 610 started spinning this and saying how Wade was disrespecting the Eagles.

OTOH-Andy Reid was quoted as saying that same week, "We gave the NFC East to the Cowboys...temporarily", but NOONE mentioned it.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
comments from his agent from DMN Blog:

"I think he really turned the corner," Arora said over the phone. "I don't know how accurate everything that's being reported is. As far as I'm concerned, he's a wonderful person. He knows my family.

"I helped him as much as I could. Unless somebody tells me that this is true, I'll stand by him. If this is true, unfortunately it's a step back, and there's going to be consequences."

dozin_theknick

Reaction score
Listen to ESPN.... if I see Werder anywhere I will kick his ***. Right or wrong, cant stand the prick. Playing it up as big as possible.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
More News:

Adam Jones fired his agent Manny Arora last Friday. Arora said there are no hard feelings. It was a surprise decision coming from Jones who used Arora to get reinstated back into the league.

Notice the last friday part that. That wasn't mentioned in the PFT article and made it seem as this was a result of his 'incident' last night.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hypnotoad;2320173 said:
comments from his agent from DMN Blog:
Adam 'Pacman' Jones' fired agent: 'He's a wonderful person'
9:30 PM Wed, Oct 08, 2008 | Permalink | Yahoo! Buzz
Tim MacMahon E-mail News tips
Manny Arora is no longer Adam "Pacman" Jones' agent. Pacman fired Arora, an attorney who represented him in his Las Vegas criminal case, last week after a "difference of opinion."

But Arora, who had no previous experience as an NFL agent, still believes Pacman's reformation was legitimate and not just a PR job to get reinstated. And, yes, Arora has heard the reports about Mr. Jones' hotel scuffle with his bodyguard.

"I think he really turned the corner," Arora said over the phone. "I don't know how accurate everything that's being reported is. As far as I'm concerned, he's a wonderful person. He knows my family.

"I helped him as much as I could. Unless somebody tells me that this is true, I'll stand by him. If this is true, unfortunately it's a step back, and there's going to be consequences."

Warrick Robinson, who is Pacman's agent at the moment, declined to discuss the hotel incident or potential consequences.

"I have spoken to him today," Robinson said. "I'm not going to elaborate on what we talked about. I'm just going to refer any questions to the Cowboys."

Comments (4) Leave comment | E-mail entry

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
This just in: Jones increases Jones' security team from 2 to 10.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
What a gut punch night losing Pacman and Tnew same day - grrrrrr

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
This is the one thing about tonight's stories that concerns me.

Kind of like when Mike Tyson lost Cus D'Amato and Bill Cayton. Soon after he fired Kevin Rooney and his career foundered from that point on.

Up until now Manny Arora has been Pacman's voice of support. Without him, perhaps like Tyson he craters.

I think it will turn out to be nothing, just like TO's suicide attempt.