News: PFT: Report: Cowboys "all but given up hope" of Randy Gregory's reinstatement

Jipper

Reaction score
I don’t understand why some of you are shocked that randy just disappeared again. Call it what you want but he has demonstrated that he has a substance abuse issue and anyone that has ever experienced that firsthand or watched it knows that the only thing that matters is the next substance experience.

The guy doesn’t want to play football, he wants to smoke weed, which is ok....the fans on here care more about it than he does, stop kidding yourselves and move on....less disappointment that way.

Sydla

Reaction score
The folly of viewing Gregory as a solution as RDE instead of viewing him as a potential luxury.

Typical Jones boys. If they had a brain between them they’d be on the phone with Griffin or Clowney.

Nope. Can’t wait for a lot of Crawford as our RDE. LOL.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we got the word that the paperwork was filed months ago.

I really hate how the NFL keeps this stuff secret.

We all thought that for weeks and then it came out that maybe he didn’t file but he was going to shortly. Then we basically heard nothing and so who really knows when he filed. My point was that since no one is talking, there must be a lot more to the story than we know.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
so stupid.
let the guy play.
all of this for weed? smh. what year is it?

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I still don’t get why Josh Gordon has been given so many fresh starts compared to Gregory.

Mannix

Reaction score
Geez....5 wasted pages on this. No Cowboy is ever going to get a fair shake, with the Goon in charge....not a half baked conspiracy theory...just fact.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Geez....5 wasted pages on this. No Cowboy is ever going to get a fair shake, with the Goon in charge....not a half baked conspiracy theory...just fact.

Lol. You might be right about the wasted pages thing though.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
if there was going to be a season this would matter but as those hopes dwindle it means we got a lot of time to find someone else.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
So with the new CBA, I am guessing if he really wanted to be reinstated, he would be.

Its my understanding that the new CBA is not retroactive.

Meaning, if you failed a piss test, or multiple piss tests in Randy's case, under the old CBA they dont just wipe that clean and start fresh. You still got to pay the piper as they say.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
At some point Gregory is going to be too old to come back and the yearly drama will finally be over.