News: PFT: Report: NFL likely to review incident involving Ezekiel Elliott

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Are you still around? Multiple people have proved you wrong several times, go stick your head in a hole for awhile before you make a further fool of yourself.

And of course it’s clear I don’t like Zeke because I’ve specifically stated I don’t like him several times but you obviously have selective reading. Lol, I’m “ranting” about people questioning Goodell? Haha, look up the definition of rant and show me how that applies to anything I’ve said to anyone about Goodell.

Go kick rocks dude, you’re out of your league and don’t even know it. I’d figure so many people correcting you that you would eventually understand that but sadly you don’t and probably never will. It’s ok to admit when you’re wrong, you should try it sometime, based on your posts you would get plenty of practice.
You whine more than iggles fans. You probably are one. Plus, you've been proven wrong about not having your facts straight more than once. Zeke is here to stay. He is wanted, not "fans" like you. Go back to your iggles fans website.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
But Reuben Foster slapps his girlfriend and police is called, but yet gets no games after supposely being tough on battering women since Ray Rice and Zeke got 6 games for nothing then.

aria

Reaction score
You whine more than iggles fans. You probably are one. Plus, you've been proven wrong about not having your facts straight more than once. Zeke is here to stay. He is wanted, not "fans" like you. Go back to your iggles fans website.
ZzzzzzzZzzzzz...it took one person that was actually arguing against you to correct me and if you continued reading, another poster provided a direct quote that supported my fact that you claim I was wrong about. Funny how you mention one post that you claim I was wrong about, even though an article stated otherwise, and you have still failed to admit the several times you were wrong.

Your only rebuttal is calling me an Iggles fan? Lol, that’s all you got? I never said I didn’t like Zeke the player, and in case you haven’t noticed (which I’m sure you haven’t due to your clear lack of reading comprehension) there have been several other posters who don’t care for him off the field either. So according to your logic, everyone has to like every player on their team or they’re not fans? I guess that makes a good percentage of posters here Iggles fans and trolls as well, right? Wrong.

I almost want to put you in ignore because your stupidity is dragging me down but on the other hand it amazes me how naive, dense and juvenile you are. You’re quite the specimen!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
ZzzzzzzZzzzzz...it took one person that was actually arguing against you to correct me and if you continued reading, another poster provided a direct quote that supported my fact that you claim I was wrong about. Funny how you mention one post that you claim I was wrong about, even though an article stated otherwise, and you have still failed to admit the several times you were wrong.

Your only rebuttal is calling me an Iggles fan? Lol, that’s all you got? I never said I didn’t like Zeke the player, and in case you haven’t noticed (which I’m sure you haven’t due to your clear lack of reading comprehension) there have been several other posters who don’t care for him off the field either. So according to your logic, everyone has to like every player on their team or they’re not fans? I guess that makes a good percentage of posters here Iggles fans and trolls as well, right? Wrong.

I almost want to put you in ignore because your stupidity is dragging me down but on the other hand it amazes me how naive, dense and juvenile you are. You’re quite the specimen!
You're still whining? That's all you do. Everything you label against posters like me or others you argue with pretty much spells you. A disgruntled and unhappy little boy who has to try to sour the whole forum while bashing the team. Go get a life dude.

aria

Reaction score
You're still whining? That's all you do. Everything you label against posters like me or others you argue with pretty much spells you. A disgruntled and unhappy little boy who has to try to sour the whole forum while bashing the team. Go get a life dude.
Bashing the team or one player? In case you haven’t noticed, there are several threads about Zeke that are several pages long with sentiments equivalent to mine. If we didn’t care about the team then we wouldn’t care about Zeke’s behavior and how it could effect the team which I know is complicated for you to understand. Put on your diapers and grow up, I’m sure Zeke has a pair he can lend you.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Bashing the team or one player? In case you haven’t noticed, there are several threads about Zeke that are several pages long with sentiments equivalent to mine. If we didn’t care about the team then we wouldn’t care about Zeke’s behavior and how it could effect the team which I know is complicated for you to understand. Put on your diapers and grow up, I’m sure Zeke has a pair he can lend you.
Zeke is here to stay, so you grow up. Quit your constant whining. You're not a little boy anymore. All you do is complain about Zeke, so and so other players, Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, etc. It's obvious you are not happy with the team or organization, so do yourself and others a favor by simply following another team.

Little Jr

Reaction score
If the security guard that was involved actually called Zeke the "n" word, as reported, he was truly asking for more than he got. The Commissioner's Office should take this into serious consideration before treating Elliott as harshly as they did in the past. After all is said and done, fair is fair.

I haven't seen anything about the racial slur except on here. Not saying it isn't true, just haven't seen it reported anywhere

doomsday808

Reaction score
Any FA out there we can bring in to take a look at just in case? CJ Anderson? Jay Ajayi?

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
I think nothing will come of it. The League was wrong in suspending him 6 games and they took a lot of heat. That suspension was over many incidences but not his case of assault. So many players since then have gotten no suspensions. I bet the league will give him another warning but will not suspend him.

True....on the other hand, "they" (Goodell) probably didnt like how far it dragged out in the courts..."They" (Goodell) probably was livid that Zeke was still able to play the first 8 games......

plymkr

Reaction score
Get your facts straight if you're going to accuse Zeke of such stuff. Zeke never even touched the guy who got knocked out. Witnesses all said it was not Zeke but someone else. The St. Patricks Day incident was added to his supposed DV punishment decision. That's what I was referring to when mentioning the girl wanting and approving of Zeke exposing her in public. Lastly, who is Donny?
Lol, Donny is a character from the movie The Big Lebowski. That seriously made me laugh when you asked that. Funny movie.

Can someone give me a summary of the "DJ Incident". I don't remember that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything about the racial slur except on here. Not saying it isn't true, just haven't seen it reported anywhere

I'm not 100% convinced, either. The police report didn't mention anything to that effect. It's something that should come to light as the investigation continues. I read it a while back, either here or BTB, where a bystander had said it was so. Whether it's just something that was made up or truly factual might hopefully come to light as the investigation gets underway.

Last edited:

aria

Reaction score
Zeke is here to stay, so you grow up. Quit your constant whining. You're not a little boy anymore. All you do is complain about Zeke, so and so other players, Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones, etc. It's obvious you are not happy with the team or organization, so do yourself and others a favor by simply following another team.
Yeah, complaining about the best player on our team who can’t stay out of trouble and an owner/GM that has netted a few playoff wins in over two decades is something to cheer about. I’ve never really said anything about Stephen at all but nice try.

You’re right, I should focus on the positive. We have a RB who has been suspended for 6 games, has committed other questionable acts while being investigated and was recently caught on film in a drunken stupor having an altercation with a girl and security guard and you’re telling me to grow up? LOL. But hey, I shouldn’t complain, good job Zeke! You’re doing a great job keeping your nose clean after being suspended and put on a short leash, don’t change a thing champ. Just keep on doing what you do off the field, myself, other fans and even your own dad have no concerns about your behavior and I’m sure the commissioner doesn’t care either!

BTW, you sound like a broken record. You just keep spewing the same nonsense in every response. I’m not surprised, it’s already been obvious that you’re very simple minded and it’s hard for you to acknowledge facts let alone think outside the box. Come up with some new material besides whining about Zeke.

Perhaps you should go address the several other posters who have the same concerns I do about him and Jerrah because there’s plenty. Or you can sit here and whine about me whining about Zeke and continue to look like the fool you are, you might have better luck against someone else but that’s doubtful, you drag people down with your stupidity and beat them with experience.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yeah, complaining about the best player on our team who can’t stay out of trouble and an owner/GM that has netted a few playoff wins in over two decades is something to cheer about. I’ve never really said anything about Stephen at all but nice try.

You’re right, I should focus on the positive. We have a RB who has been suspended for 6 games, has committed other questionable acts while being investigated and was recently caught on film in a drunken stupor having an altercation with a girl and security guard and you’re telling me to grow up? LOL. But hey, I shouldn’t complain, good job Zeke! You’re doing a great job keeping your nose clean after being suspended and put on a short leash, don’t change a thing champ. Just keep on doing what you do off the field, myself, other fans and even your own dad have no concerns about your behavior and I’m sure the commissioner doesn’t care either!

BTW, you sound like a broken record. You just keep spewing the same nonsense in every response. I’m not surprised, it’s already been obvious that you’re very simple minded and it’s hard for you to acknowledge facts let alone think outside the box. Come up with some new material besides whining about Zeke.

Perhaps you should go address the several other posters who have the same concerns I do about him and Jerrah because there’s plenty. Or you can sit here and whine about me whining about Zeke and continue to look like the fool you are, you might have better luck against someone else but that’s doubtful, you drag people down with your stupidity and beat them with experience.
Are you finished acting like a child or are you going to keep boring us with your petulant rants?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'm not 100% convinced, either. The police report didn't mention anything to that effect. It's something that should come to light as the investigation continues. I read it a while back, either here or BTB, where a bystander had said it was so. Whether it's just something that was made up or truly factual might hopefully come to light as the investigation gets underway.
Does it really matter?

He leaned into a guy. Not a big deal.

If the guy used a slur...so what? He got called a name, oh noes! It's no excuse for being an idiot.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Does it really matter?

He leaned into a guy. Not a big deal.

If the guy used a slur...so what? He got called a name, oh noes! It's no excuse for being an idiot.

Here's why it matters: those in charge of keeping the peace are in violation of their own code of conduct if they unnecessarily provoke someone who is being cautioned. Aside from all that, I've been posting in favor of leniency for Zeke from the start. No need to be preaching to the choir, here.

Last edited:

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
i watched a video richard pryor in 1979 doing stand up.

talk about racial slurs. :)

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The fact they are reviewing it is meaningless, they review many cases.
So calm down and wait and see what happens.
The bottom line is zeke brings this on by being stupid, so it is on him.
I doubt there is a suspension, maybe a fine or warning.

Daillest88

Reaction score
The fact they are reviewing it is meaningless, they review many cases.
So calm down and wait and see what happens.
The bottom line is zeke brings this on by being stupid, so it is on him.
I doubt there is a suspension, maybe a fine or warning.

They should fine him

mattjames2010

Reaction score
If the security guard that was involved actually called Zeke the "n" word, as reported, he was truly asking for more than he got. The Commissioner's Office should take this into serious consideration before treating Elliott as harshly as they did in the past. After all is said and done, fair is fair.

Reported from where? I haven't seen a single article mention this.