News: PFT: Richard Sherman thinks 49ers in mix for Earl Thomas “if everything aligns the right way”

NewsBot

Reaction score
Dots have been connected between safety Earl Thomas and the Cowboys for a couple of years and there will be plenty of eyes on Dallas once Thomas is officially able to move on from the Seahawks when free agency opens on March 13. Thomas’ former Seahawks teammate Richard Sherman said the Cowboys aren’t necessarily the [more]

Continue reading...

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Man, that "if" word is huge. Shermie could have said "ET could be a Cowboy in 2018 if things align the right way". Damned "if". "if" is like "could", much different than "would":laugh:. For example, if I had wings I could fly. Then again, I am a penguin and the wings wouldn't get me far

Rayman70

Reaction score
who cares what he thinks anyway? He didn't make one bit of difference last year for the niners in the win loss column. SHUT UP RICK.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
LMAO...THATS RIGHT . almost forgot. Ole SHERM just needs to pay attention to his own job. He didn't light anything on fire last 3 years.

Chancellor was the real legion of boom. Shermie was a mouth piece. When Chancellor went down the "boom" parted ended and Shermie ended up at the Legion :laugh:

Rayman70

Reaction score
Kris Richard molded them nicely though.It was a perfect blend of coaching and players/scheme. Earl Thomas for 2 years here might just make the back end of our D special. Even if for a short time.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Kris Richard molded them nicely though.It was a perfect blend of coaching and players/scheme. Earl Thomas for 2 years here might just make the back end of our D special. Even if for a short time.

Yes agree and I like Richard a lot. You probably know my thoughts on ET. I would like to see him play for us for sure. I just don't think it will happen. I've seen too many good players passed over in FA to believe it will. I hope I'm wrong. I'll celebrate just like most if we sign him. I've become used to the disappointment. Hey, I've still seen miracles with the Red Sox but most of that has come under new ownership and a couple of great managers. Still, I use 119 wins in a season and a WS win as the pinnacle. So I haven't given up hope despite the disappointment.

Would love to see young X Woods tutored by Richard and Earl in reality

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
When I build a shield against disappointment, it's just a way of being less disappointed . Now I'm just bitter and old