News: PFT: Saints unhappy with missed helmet-to-helmet hit on Alvin Kamara

nobody

Reaction score
I watched the replay but I made my decision based on real time just like the official does. It didn’t look blatant to me. The replay of course exposes more contact but it’s not a reviewable call.

The official had a much better view than the camera angle the network showed in the initial broadcast. It's not like he threw a flag based on the angle we saw.

zerofill

Reaction score
I think you’re right that P.R. is a consideration here.
At the same time, I’m not sure thinking head trauma is an issue makes this a “crazy world”.

Yeah what I mean by that is... people have to have the "caring" part placed in front of them repeatedly, to not cry, and go to their safe place in this world of today. People are always trying to make something more than it is. No flag thrown, so if the announcers, etc... don't make a huge deal about it, that means the NFL doesn't care, in their eyes.

star-ving

Reaction score
Kinda like when Woods running at Reed of the Skins and does not lower his head and front of his facemask runs into the front of Reeds mask...what is Woods supposed to do there? Reed jumping up in the face of the Ref like a crybaby.

renny

Reaction score
And the Cowboys are upset that the refs missed a clear push off on the Saints only TD and a clear facemask on Dak on our last big drive.

So quit your whining NO.
They talk big and bad before the game, after the game crying like babies.

ultron

Reaction score
I'm unhappy with all the fumbles and interceptions we missed & kneeling at the 1. Can someone write an article about how this game wasn't even THAT close.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
It was not cheap or dirty. It was a hard hit in the flow of a very physical game. It unfortunately was helmet to helmet, but Smith did not act with malicious intent. Bounty Gate Payton needs to get over it.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If the Saints DeMario Davis lays that same hit on Zeke or one of our reciever's I'm sure we'd have an equally long thread excusing the helmet-to-helmet hit. Right?

#objectivity

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Sorry those young guys were flying around hitting to hard... We forgot they are suppose to score 45+ every week.... We will try to not play with so much juice next time we see them!

NOT!:flagwave: