News: PFT: Structure, not dollars, currently impede the Ezekiel Elliott deal

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Structure, not dollars, currently impede the Ezekiel Elliott deal

gettyimages-1093684192-e1567431490398.jpg

Will Ezekiel Elliott play in six days? That may depend on whether the Cowboys and his agent can finalize a new contract today. Appearing this morning on PFT Live, Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports e...

Read Full Story

jcollins28

Reaction score
“Elliott’s camp likely sensed the urgency; they waited through most of the day to respond to the Cowboys’ latest offer”

Elliott and his camp are not negotiating in good faith. Jerry needs to hit eject and move on. This whole thing is completely ridiculous. Let Zeke seek a trade. Zeke is going after Jerry’s money like a soon to be ex wife....

Jipper

Reaction score
“Elliott’s camp likely sensed the urgency; they waited through most of the day to respond to the Cowboys’ latest offer”

Elliott and his camp are not negotiating in good faith. Jerry needs to hit eject and move on. This whole thing is completely ridiculous. Let Zeke seek a trade. Zeke is going after Jerry’s money like a soon to be ex wife....

I just heard from ed Werner that zekes agent came back yesterday and asked for something that the cowboys thought was already off the table....who knows at this point but if he's not at practice tomorrow we need to roll with the guys we have and get ready

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And to think I put Ezekiel Elliott up there with Michael Irvin as the only two Cowboys I was ever a personal fan of.

Man was I royal blue about that. I'm going to have to root for him in games when he re-signs but he's a direct blood relative of Prescott from here on with me.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Oh well, but the clause we need...if he's suspended 1 game, he returns his bonus.:thumbup:
Testifying against Zeke, who has lead his team to a 14-1 record, is a world renown scholar Gerry Gones. "I think a 1 game suspension would be perfect in this case."

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If Zeke is going to get a full load of carries on opening day his hold out needs to end in the next day or two. Emmitt’s hold out ended on a Thursday in 93 and he got 8 carries against the Cardinals the following Sunday.

https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1993-09-17-sp-36152-story.html?_amp=true

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
NFLN.
One reporter Jane Slater saying they are still far apart, and no movement.
Another, Rappaport saying they have been talking all weekend, and getting closer.

They can’t even get together and get the story straight.

Jipper

Reaction score
NFLN.
One reporter Jane Slater saying they are still far apart, and no movement.
Another, Rappaport saying they have been talking all weekend, and getting closer.

They can’t even get together and get the story straight.

ed Werner said on Sirius that zekes agent made demands yesterday thay the cowboys thought were off the table

NEODOG

44cowboys22
Reaction score
All this manufactured Drama

It's like they keep the Cowboys & NFL in the news cycle for a reason or something

Almost WWE

Praxit

Reaction score
...they dont trust the guy. So they have imposed sanctions on his contract. You get this, if only follow the rules on this, ....this.....this ...and this.