1. Read the latest Dallas Cowboys news ..

News: PFT: Trump says NFL will “go to hell” if it doesn’t change

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by NewsBot, Sep 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsBot

NewsBot New Member

104,205 Messages
    2,939 Likes Received
    So much for that Wednesday morning tweet praising Cowboys owner Jerry Jones signifying an end to President Trump’s beef with the NFL. Asked by a reporter while President Trump was departing the White House via Marine One on Wednesday about the inconsistency between the First Amendment rights of the Charlottesville neo-***** and white supremacists to [more]http://youwillnotrackme2.net/b.gif?host=profootballtalk.nbcsports.com&blog=&post=2480435&subd=nbcprofootballtalk&ref=&feed=1

Continue reading...

2. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

15,096 Messages
    23,991 Likes Received
    Trump will go down in history as THE worst president in the history of America.

It was clear early on well before the election that whoever won the election either Trump/Clinton WE as the American people were going to be the losers.

Hillary's agenda was "to be the first woman president". Not much else was discussed to really know where she stood on key issues.

With Trump, people thought having a "businessman" at the helm would ensure a better economic situation for everyone..............people either forgot or didn't know that this "businessman" has filed corporate bankruptcy 4 times and received bailout money back in the late 2000's.

The popular votes are only significant in local and state elections.........in a presidential election our vote really is meaningless except for our feel good moments by thinking that our vote really matters..........the electoral college exists so that the powers that be can control who wins the election regardless of how we vote.

I've always thought that we need to disolve the republican and democratic parties and vote for the best candidate and eliminating straight ticket voting.

xwalker, chagus, Coy and 6 others like this.
  3. CowboyStar88

CowboyStar88 Well-Known Member

17,706 Messages
    18,682 Likes Received
    Well I guess I'm going to hell

Wait I'm sure I have a VIP ticket there anyways.

Oh well carry on

4. PA Cowboy Fan

PA Cowboy Fan Well-Known Member

20,851 Messages
    41,729 Likes Received
  5. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

4,107 Messages
    3,475 Likes Received
    Someone doesn't understand their history.........

6. cowboy_ron

cowboy_ron You Can't Fix Stupid

15,096 Messages
    23,991 Likes Received
    What it was created for and what it evolved into are two totally different things.

JIMMYBUFFETT likes this.
  7. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

21,875 Messages
    18,505 Likes Received
    Yup, and there is nothing there that I disagree with. Roger the Clown's lack of leadership is causing this business to go to hell. Viewership is going down for a reason folks, as long as that continues the ship is just going to continue to sink.

8. JoeKing

21,875 Messages
    18,505 Likes Received
    Agreed, but that kind of blatant ignorance is best left alone. They'll just turn and attack you otherwise.

Melonfeud, Robbieac and Dodger12 like this.
  9. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

43,202 Messages
    63,956 Likes Received
    Great comeback. About what I would expect from you.

cowboy_ron and stilltheguru88 like this.
  10. JoeKing

21,875 Messages
    18,505 Likes Received
    Yup, you can't knock me for not being consistent. ;)

11. Dodger12

Dodger12 Well-Known Member

4,107 Messages
    3,475 Likes Received
    It "evolved" into exactly how it was intended to be used. The country is not controlled by the populated areas/states/cities.

12. Denim Chicken

Denim Chicken Well-Known Member

10,630 Messages
    13,660 Likes Received
    To hell you say?

13. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

17,422 Messages
    10,193 Likes Received
    Wow, another misleading headline, imagine that.

He said, their "business would go to hell." As in, they would lose customers and thus money. It's kind of a "Duh!" statement, not a headline making one.

And that reporter mentioned in the article should be fired for asking a such a stupid and uninformed question.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
    Melonfeud, kimrose, Robbieac and 2 others like this.
  14. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

32,459 Messages
    18,853 Likes Received
    He's still sore over the NFL crushing the USFL.

Melonfeud and knightrider94 like this.
  15. Diehardblues

Diehardblues Well-Known Member

32,459 Messages
    18,853 Likes Received
    Let me guess. It's going to be " unlike the world has ever seen before". Lol

16. YosemiteSam

YosemiteSam Unfriendly and Aloof!

46,291 Messages
    22,710 Likes Received
    I once met a Satan Worshiper. (I was maybe 17 at the time) He actually had a very good ability to reason from a logical and an emotional stand point which is a hell of a lot more than I can say about many people. He really saw the world for what it was, though I still do this day never figured out what his bases was for actually being a Satan worshiper was. Maybe that was just his way of rebelling against status quo and he really didn't believe that anyhow. (ie, actually being Agnostic or Atheist)

While most of our conversion isn't relevant here, one thing he said to me was this:

I was taken aback by that statement. Particularly how true that statement could actually be once you remove what was "taught" to you your entire life.

BigStar and kimrose like this.
  17. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

13,021 Messages
    6,361 Likes Received
    So I guess we're asking too much for our President, of the United States to condemn ***** with the same vigor he is condemning the NFL and it's players...

18. JoeKing

21,875 Messages
    18,505 Likes Received
    Or you refuse to listen when he actually did condemn *****. :facepalm:

19. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

52,493 Messages
    50,654 Likes Received
    People hear what they want to hear.

20. Kevinicus

Kevinicus Well-Known Member

17,422 Messages
    10,193 Likes Received
    Can we please stop perpetuating this lie? If you want a question along those lines, how about asking everyone else when they're going to start condemning the other groups there that weekend who are terrorists? The most disgusting thing in the aftermath of that was all the defending and excuse making for those evils.

roughneck266 and JoeKing like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.