News: PFT: Watson still wants a trade

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score

erod

Reaction score

fivetwos

Reaction score
If I were Washington I'd go full NBA sounding trade where a team trades the next 94 first round picks....to get either one.

Although I have my doubts about Rodgers starting over somewhere....and I doubt he would agree to go.

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
The Texans screwed up by not getting rid of him before the accusations started. This headache is theirs to keep, no team going to touch him now

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Watson is in no position to dictate terms about anything. His legal limbo will put him in pause mode as an NFL player until it is resolved unless the Texans decide to actually let him play.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good for him but it has nothing to do with the Cowboys

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
So, we TWO elite QBs ( Rogers and Watson) wanna change teams.......I'm betting at least one ends up in NFCE.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...-watson-wont-attend-otas-still-wants-a-trade/
Report: Deshaun Watson won’t attend OTAs, still wants a trade
Posted by Charean Williams on May 24, 2021, 3:43 PM EDT

Two things about Watson. 1) since the texanws know that there is a chance that Watson would report they made sure they have 3 QB's in case of injury unt6il Watson comes in. 2) No team is going to trade for Watson unt6il all his off the field issues are cleared up. No team is going to give up what's will be necessary to get a player that could be facing 6 game suspension at the least.

The packers are not going to trade Rodgers. The packers are taking the route of either he plays, sits out or retires and if he sits out or retires and then decides to come out of retirement the packers still hold his rights for the 2022 season. So all he would do is loose a years pay and still have to play for the packers if he still wants to play football.. He's in a no win situation.

plymkr

Reaction score
This is textbook narcissistic behavior. You're in a mess and you still have the nerve to make demands.

This is the type of behavior that causes a person to do the things Watson is being accused of doing.
You're dead on accurate. Very narcissistic behavior.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
I don’t think the Texans want him at OTA’s. Unless they think a media circus would be helpful to team cohesion.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
This is textbook narcissistic behavior. You're in a mess and you still have the nerve to make demands.

This is the type of behavior that causes a person to do the things Watson is being accused of doing.

Keep in mind, he doesn't believe he's done anything wrong, and let's be honest, up to this point none of the girls have accused him of anything rising to the level of criminal activities. Just me, it appears he's pervy with a massage fetish that played games with how far women would doing their professional job. It's odd, strange, but criminal, I'm not sure.

dsturgeon

Reaction score
if players are under contracts that they signed, are unhappy and skip mandatory obligations under that contract, they should be kicked out of the league.

1 or 2 players and that would stop

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
I hear Siberia is nice this time of the year but I don't think they have a Football team to trade him too