PFT: Witten/Witten's Agent was Werders Source *Merge*

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
McLovin;2485051 said:
Parcells has alot to gain.

He made the comment that "2 years after I leave (Dallas), you will never know if was ever there."

He would love to finagle Witten in a trade ("They have Bennett", never win with owens", "Jerry doesn't appreciate blue collar players like Witten" only "TO types").

Parcells is 20 times the egomaniac TO is. The only think with Parcells is that he gets a pass because of being a 2-time SB coach (wide-right).

Don't get me wrong, he is a great turnaround coach, but if anyone in the histry of football was better at mind games and agendas then Parcells, the list is probably shorter than the number of noses on your face (including Parcells in the list

Do you drink?

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
PLEASE! ENOUGH ALREADY!

SUNDAY CAN'T GET HERE FAST ENOUGH!

Givincer

Reaction score
I was honestly hoping Mr. Hypnotoad was kidding.

Whatever though. If we win, this won't matter.

Dcz84

Reaction score
OMG you got ppl calling this story BS yet yesterday they where saying the TO story was true:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .
The BP part was pure speculation by the report and he worded it so, whats being over looked is that Gourde and Roy Williams calling out witten in the team meeting.

Seems JW is a rat and he is the one whinning behind closed doors.He calls TO a future HOF to the media but the whole time he is backstabbing not only TO but his teammates.

Wow just wow!!!!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Welcome to another edition of "If it reflects badly on Dallas, it's total BS!"

BTW, RW11 calling out Witten? Um, you might want to put some skins on the wall or catch 400 balls before trying something like that, newbie.

Givincer

Reaction score
bbgun;2485097 said:
Welcome to another edition of "If it reflects badly on Dallas, it's total BS!"

BTW, RW11 calling out Witten? Um, you might want to put some skins on the wall or catch 400 balls before trying something like that, newbie.

Seriously Roy Williams and Andre Gurode? Of all people. The dude who snaps shotgun snaps over our legendary QB's head.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2485087 said:
OMG you got ppl calling this story BS yet yesterday they where saying the TO story was true:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: .
The BP part was pure speculation by the report and he worded it so, whats being over looked is that Gourde and Roy Williams calling out witten in the team meeting.

Seems JW is a rat and he is the one whinning behind closed doors.He calls TO a future HOF to the media but the whole time he is backstabbing not only TO but his teammates.

Wow just wow!!!!

What would Witten have to gain? Less than Parcells. Is there a love triangle going on between Romo,Witten and owens?

Lets see.
Witten team guy.
Romo team guy.
owens, not so much.

So Witten wants owens gone? Is that it?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
theogt;2485100 said:
This is getting weird.

That it is.

I have never seen anything like it. It is like a feeding frenzy for imbeciles.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I'm surprise players and the media are rolling over on sources so easily.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
Sexton is also Carpenter's and Bradie James Agent.

Just saying....

Dcz84

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2485104 said:
What would Witten have to gain? Less than Parcells. Is there a love triangle going on between Romo,Witten and owens?

Lets see.
Witten team guy.
Romo team guy.
owens, not so much.

So Witten wants owens gone? Is that it?
Dude he ratted out his teammates, he is the 1 with the problem with TO. This was all TO's doing thats what you stated and defended all day yesterday.

Now that the truth is coming out you'll try to defend yourself which is ok but deep down you know you were wrong.
Now its all starting to add up why today we have seen alot of players on the team sticking up for TO.Cause they knew at some point last nite or today who the rat was.
So dont let your hatred for TO cloud your judgement, this was a very bad thing witten just did, as man to man our word is the only thing we got and witten just lost that in that locker room.

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
theogt;2485100 said:
This is getting weird.

It's like watching wrestling, a sport soap opera, which is what the NFL is rapidly becoming.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Dcz84;2485124 said:
Dude he ratted out his teammates, he is the 1 with the problem with TO. This was all TO's doing thats what you stated and defended all day yesterday.

Now that the truth is coming out you'll try to defend yourself which is ok but deep down you know you were wrong.
Now its all starting to add up why today we have seen alot of players on the team sticking up for TO.Cause they knew at some point last nite or today who the rat was.
So dont let your hatred for TO cloud your judgement, this was a very bad thing witten just did, as man to man our word is the only thing we got and witten just lost that in that locker room.

What I asked was this, Why would Witten do this. I don't see the answer.
owens is complaining as usual. That I get.
Never a peep from Witten now all of the sudden he's the rat?

I think I like the Parcells theory better.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I would be more than surprised if it was witten.

It makes perfect sense for Parcell's view and spin on "The player"

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2485133 said:
What I asked was this, Why would Witten do this. I don't see the answer.
owens is complaining as usual. That I get.
Never a peep from Witten now all of the sudden he's the rat?

I think I like the Parcells theory better.
Back when Goodell first took office and started laying down the ban hammer, Witten and a few other players went to talk to him about supporting his decision to ban players. Witten just seems to have that goody two-shoes, hall monitor type personality where he'll tattle-tell if he doesn't like you.

cowboyed

Reaction score
Alexander;2485108 said:
That it is.

I have never seen anything like it. It is like a feeding frenzy for imbeciles.

I couldn't have said it better. I am sure Stephen Jones will be accused next of undermining the team, followed by Dalrymple.

I think some of the posters in this forum are not only eager to ride on the merry-go-round of absurdity but are also more than willing to persecute players at the twitch of a negative report from the local town criers. I think among us are some descendants of the Salem witch hunt.

We all know this has been a fractured season and frustrating for fans, but this team will come out swinging against the Giants and we could still salvage the season and possibly get into the playoffs.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Yeah. Let's turn on Witten.

Do you have any idea how ridiculous this nonsense is?