PFT: Witten/Witten's Agent was Werders Source *Merge*

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Rampage;2484995 said:
Parcells doesn't want to see us fail. just cause he doesn't like one player doesn't mean he wants the whole team to fail.

That's very true.

Nor do I think he wants to make an enemy of Jerry Jones.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
1) Do you honestly Parcells gives adamn about Jerry?
2) Do you think Parcells wouldn't like to see more stories about the Dolphins juxtaposed to dallas imploding.

Its not his vendetta against Dallas as much as the state and outlook of both teams at 8-5

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;2485097 said:
Welcome to another edition of "If it reflects badly on Dallas, it's total BS!"

BTW, RW11 calling out Witten? Um, you might want to put some skins on the wall or catch 400 balls before trying something like that, newbie.

no kidding

but the media and Jerry empower him to spout off, soon as he came here the media was all over him, idk, maybe he thinks he's special or something

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I don't believe BP has any connection.....he has more to worry about then the Cowboys

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Once again, I'm completely baffled by some of the posts on this board recently.

We have posters attacking Witten solely because he offered a few comments to Ed Werder. Yet, many of these same posters are tireless defenders of TO even though he went to the media after the first Washington game and complained about not getting the ball; went to the media again before the SF game and complained about JG's offense; and, then started spreading dissension amongst his own team with accusations of a "secret conspiracy" between Witten and Romo.

How is that one man, TO, is capable of causing such fractionization and infighting wherever he goes? What kind of gravitas does he have when even the fans on message boards are fractionizing?

It's mind boggling.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
McLovin;2485032 said:
Far from a conspiracy theorist, but if you doon't think Parcells would be in subtrifuge (i.e. talking w/Jets owner on day of Superbowl, his Peter King and Mort feeds, etc), then you really don't know what kind of an arrogant SOB he was/is.

Would suck if Witten did this, but I wouldn't be suprised that Parcells asked Sexton to do it.

How does this make Sexton look to other players around the league who aren't clients right now but could have been in the future? Anyone think about that? This is Buc Cook-Brett Favre style's here.

Reaction score
Hypnotoad;2484981 said:
As it turns out, Terrell Owens’ suspicions regarding teammate Jason Witten might have been on the mark.

The talk in the Cowboys locker room is that Witten was one of the sources for Ed Werder’s recent ESPN item, which has sparked a firestorm within the organization.

Per a league source, center Andre Gurode and receiver Roy Williams called out Witten in a team meeting regarding their belief that he has been talking out of school to Werder, accusing Witten and/or his agent of feeding the information to Werder — as the song “Back Stabbers” played in the background.

According to our source (and it pains us to type this), Owens isn’t as bad as he’s made out to be in the media (i.e., by ESPN).

“Ed Werder didn’t make anything up,” the source said. “Witten or his agent gave the story.”

And here’s where it gets really interesting. Witten’s agent is Jimmy Sexton. And Sexton represents — you guessed it — former Cowboys coach Bill Parcells.

Parcells wanted no part of Owens, and presumably Parcells would love nothing more than to see the Cowboys fail to make the playoffs in the same year that Parcells is in the process of propelling the previously 1-15 Fins toward the postseason.

We’re not saying that Tuna has his finger in this one, after all he’s not the kind of guy who’d stick his nose in business that doesn’t pertain to him. We’re just pointing out the straight line from Witten to Sexton to Parcells, who by the way drafted Witten in 2003, the same year that Parcells signed Romo as an undrafted free agent.

Another no name source. Sounds like BS.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
This is probably as much bullcrap as the TO stuff.

I'm sorry but these idiots are just trying to ride the coattails of the Werder non-story.

PFT makes Werder look like Cronkite.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2485422 said:
What kind of gravitas does he have when even the fans on message boards are fractionizing?

It's mind boggling.

message boards dont' need outside interference to start fractious wars

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
gmb85;2485302 said:
The O'jay's?
You are correct, my friend. But is the part about "Backstabbers" playing in the background a joke? I mean, that is unreal. It sounds like something from spoof.com.

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
We do play the Giants sunday night............right?