Philadelphia emergency rooms deal with onslaught of "handstoheaditis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

InParcellsWetrust

Reaction score
The chronic infliction: "Handstoheaditis"

Apparently this relatively new medical phenomenon has swept through the city Philadelphia like a plague.

The symptoms are all remarkably similar - a patient presents himself to an emergency room physician with his hands permanently attached to the top of his head.

A look of terror, pain and agony is also permanently affixed to his face - and hundreds of head hairs have been forcibly yanked from the scalp.

Doctor's estimate it can take up to 6 hours to surgically remove the hands from the scalp - as often-times the patient's fingernails have dug several inches into the skull.

Here is an example:

7_23_060504_smarty_fans_300.jpg

Philadelphia surgeon Mark Watkins estimates that as long as Philadelphia sports fans continue to get dragged to the brink of championships - only to have the bottom cruelly and painfully pulled out from under them - the "handtoheaditis" syndrom will continue.

Especially if it is a Tampa team!

Watkins predicts that if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were to defeat the Eagles in next year's NFC Championship - a state of "handstoheaditis" federal emergency would need to be declared in the entire state of Pennsylvania.

5_22_060404_birdstone_smarty.jpg

5ba28bd191d6fee15bd97c28b02b51.gif

6aa3e5e1d454b280e9fdc58810b2eb_sm.gif
[/B][/QUOTE]

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
InParcellsWetrust said:
The chronic infliction: "Handstoheaditis"

Apparently this relatively new medical phenomenon has swept through the city Philadelphia like a plague.

The symptoms are all remarkably similar - a patient presents himself to an emergency room physician with his hands permanently attached to the top of his head.

A look of terror, pain and agony is also permanently affixed to his face - and hundreds of head hairs have been forcibly yanked from the scalp.

Doctor's estimate it can take up to 6 hours to surgically remove the hands from the scalp - as often-times the patient's fingernails have dug several inches into the skull.

Here is an example:

7_23_060504_smarty_fans_300.jpg

Philadelphia surgeon Mark Watkins estimates that as long as Philadelphia sports fans continue to get dragged to the brink of championships - only to have the bottom cruelly and painfully pulled out from under them - the "handtoheaditis" syndrom will continue.

Especially if it is a Tampa team!

Watkins predicts that if the Tampa Bay Buccaneers were to defeat the Eagles in next year's NFC Championship - a state of "handstoheaditis" federal emergency would need to be declared in the entire state of Pennsylvania.

5_22_060404_birdstone_smarty.jpg

5ba28bd191d6fee15bd97c28b02b51.gif

6aa3e5e1d454b280e9fdc58810b2eb_sm.gif
[/B]
[/QUOTE]

I realize that this is your site, therefore I feel obligated to ask why you feel that second place is a "choking" placement?

Before we engage in any trash talk...

NOTE TO CB MODERATOR: If there's a moderator in the House, request your permission to give my diagnosis to this Dallas Cowboy fan (I know the rules)? I'll wait for your reply before I prescribe any medication to this obviously talented scholar of TROLLOLOGY (very little if any disrespect intended!)

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score

I realize that this is your site, therefore I feel obligated to ask why you feel that second place is a "choking" placement?

NOTE TO CB MODERATOR: If there's a moderator in the House, request your permission to give my diagnosis to this Dallas Cowboy fan (I know the rules)? I'll wait for your reply before I prescribe any medication to this obviously talented scholar of TROLLOLOGY (very little if any disrespect intended!)[/QUOTE]
Thats the problem with Egirl fans. They seem to think a season without the championship is succesful. Tell me this, will anyone think of a team that came close as a great team? NO!!!

BTW...
You don't need to ask a mod if you can talk smack in the smack talk forum, as long as you don't do anything innapropriate. We accept opposing homers as long as they don't cross any lines(see AJM)

Armageden Eagle

Benched
Reaction score
RW31 said:

NOTE TO CB MODERATOR: If there's a moderator in the House, request your permission to give my diagnosis to this Dallas Cowboy fan (I know the rules)? I'll wait for your reply before I prescribe any medication to this obviously talented scholar of TROLLOLOGY (very little if any disrespect intended!)
Thats the problem with Egirl fans. They seem to think a season without the championship is succesful. Tell me this, will anyone think of a team that came close as a great team? NO!!!

BTW...
You don't need to ask a mod if you can talk smack in the smack talk forum, as long as you don't do anything innapropriate. We accept opposing homers as long as they don't cross any lines(see AJM)[/QUOTE]

That may be true for you and your brother fanatics (that's an extension of the word fan), but I'm not trying to get banned, for defending my team. Take a look at some of my responses; I may stick my toe over the line, but I quickly pull it back!

Now let's talk about you inability to pronounce EAGLE fans (Egirl fans) SIC. That's an innocent flaw from a Dallas Cowboy fan -- I'll not waste my time on that smack talk. But your other comment ..."They seem to think a season without the championship is succesful (SIC). Tell me this, will anyone think of a team that came close as a great team?" ...that reeks of cow manure. The answer is yes, when you're talking about the EAGLES! Believe we may have the solution to our
"close, but no championship" syndrome. Let's wait until the season starts and discuss this at length -- I won't forget!

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/iy/62/6aa3e5e1d454b280e9fdc58810b2eb_sm.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.