Philly Complaining We Got Calls, Check Out Seattle Game

TWOK11

Reaction score
What Wagner did was perfectly legal. Leaping over the OL isn’t a penalty, starting >1 yard behind the DL and getting a running start to leap over the OL is a penalty.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
What Wagner did was perfectly legal. Leaping over the OL isn’t a penalty, starting >1 yard behind the DL and getting a running start to leap over the OL is a penalty.

Rule book clearly states it is a penalty bro...……….Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1 from NFL operations manual

"Placing a hand or hands on a teammate or opponent to gain additional height to block or attempt to block an opponent’s kick or apparent kick, or in an attempt to jump through a gap to block an opponent’s kick or apparent kick is a penalty"

YOU DONT SEE WAGNOR PLACING BOTH HANDS ON HIS TEAMMATES? SERIOUSLY?

Screen_Shot_2018_12_10_at_7.54.53_PM__2_.0.png

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Rule book clearly states it is a penalty bro...……….Rule 12, Section 3, Article 1 from NFL operations manual

"Placing a hand or hands on a teammate or opponent to gain additional height to block or attempt to block an opponent’s kick or apparent kick, or in an attempt to jump through a gap to block an opponent’s kick or apparent kick is a penalty"

Good Post!:thumbup:

Batman1980

Reaction score

Yup, not supposed to use other people to launch, just as much a head scratcher as not giving the Iggles the ball after that Lewis fumble.

Bohuntr97

Reaction score
Yup, not supposed to use other people to launch, just as much a head scratcher as not giving the Iggles the ball after that Lewis fumble.

I hate to say it but that was a fumble. Yet big eye in the sky disagreed. They went with the official call. Yet everyone knew it was a fumble, despite "clear indisputable evidence"

Last edited:

Batman1980

Reaction score
I hate to say it but that was a fumble. Yet big eye in the sky disagreed. They went with the official call. Yet everyone knew it was a fumble, despite "clear indisputable evidence"

Eh, it was Lewis and a pile of Iggles, that call was one of the biggest gifts I've ever seen.

Praxit

Reaction score

..yep, yep, ...guilty as charged.