Philly stadium PA boos Wentz

Sydla

Reaction score
I'd like to hear that conversation with Howie.

Apparently, if you believe the rumors, Roseman is on board which is why they took Hurts in the 2nd. Roseman is more tied to Pederson than Wentz so if Pederson wants to move on, Roseman more than likely will be on board.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wentz has little margin for error at this point. There is chatter that Pederson wants to move on from Wentz.

It’s crazy.

Wonder what their decision will be if he keeps missing the playoffs with injuries.

Swagger

Reaction score
They are in a pretty good position because a team would trade for Wentz and they can play Hurts. Wentz has enough credit in the locker for a team to take a chance on him.

But I think they are done this season any way. O Line is decimated and they have too many other injuries.

phildadon86

Reaction score
That isn't it the smelled the weakness on you. Goto the game every year and never had a problem even in the vet.
Smelled weakness on me? I was wearing a dez jersey in 2014 when he had three touchdowns. I threw up the X. No weakness whatsoever.
And that’s beside the point. Shouldn’t have to worry about getting stabbed for wearing a jersey. No matter where you are. I was with a Philly fan and had a beer and a football thrown at me in the tailgate. So please spare me. They are hooligans it’s that simple.
I’ve been to soccer games in Italy with less stupidity.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Apparently, if you believe the rumors, Roseman is on board which is why they took Hurts in the 2nd. Roseman is more tied to Pederson than Wentz so if Pederson wants to move on, Roseman more than likely will be on board.
Right on bud. You're up there, right?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
That isn't it the smelled the weakness on you. Goto the game every year and never had a problem even in the vet.
Shoot I wore dallas T.O. jersey to chickies and petes in south philly. Where ole boy is always at with that damn eagles hat that flaps lol. They were talking trash and cussing at me but I loved it cuz I knew they was pissed

Sydla

Reaction score
Right on bud. You're up there, right?

Yep. It's fun listening to the radio right now when I am in the car. The bottom is falling out in the Wentz barrel as more and more fans are beginning to wonder if he's the guy.

Sydla

Reaction score
Shoot I wore dallas T.O. jersey to chickies and petes in south philly. Where ole boy is always at with that damn eagles hat that flaps lol. They were talking trash and cussing at me but I loved it cuz I knew they was pissed

I've gone to many games at the Linc (and even some at the old Vet). It really depends on how you act as an opposing fan. I've seen some Cowboys fans decked out in their gear get beat up because they were just being stupid and obnoxious. I've also seen Cowboys fans having great times because they are jovial about it. There was one game years ago where this guy, he had to be 400 lbs, easily, walking around in the cold with no shirt and shorts and he had painted his entire body blue with a big white star on his fat belly. He walked through the tailgate lots and Eagles fans loved it. People would call him over for pictures, give him a beer, etc.

Sure, there are going to be ***** in every stadium that just do dumb stuff unprovoked. I've seen it in Philly, NY, Baltimore, etc. But if you have fun with it and have a way to diffuse situations, you'll be fine. If you go into an opposing stadium with a huge chip on your shoulder and want to be a ****** about it, well then.............

Beaker42

Reaction score
You can tell the sound guy is actually an eagles fan. He was probably praised for it. Gotta love the northeast. I can at least respect the passion they have. If the cowboys had a sound guy he would be too afraid of Jerry to do it. Texas cowboy fans are the worst fans.
Hennessy, just remember - those are the same jag Eagles fans who cheered Irvin going down. I get what you’re saying but the Eagles and their fans and their stupid song can eat a bag o’ *****.

Last edited:

Beaker42

Reaction score
Hilarious. But still my favorite is...

His look and bob of the head and big eyes after he throws that out there are fantastic. That’s the best harpoon thrown at a pro athlete that I’ve heard.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Smelled weakness on me? I was wearing a dez jersey in 2014 when he had three touchdowns. I threw up the X. No weakness whatsoever.
And that’s beside the point. Shouldn’t have to worry about getting stabbed for wearing a jersey. No matter where you are. I was with a Philly fan and had a beer and a football thrown at me in the tailgate. So please spare me. They are hooligans it’s that simple.
I’ve been to soccer games in Italy with less stupidity.
Yes smelled weakness good sir. People for the most part know who to try their stuff on and they felt comfortable trying it on you when this has never happened to me at those same games. Here is a hint throwing up the X doesn't mean you don't seem like an easy target to those that started mess with you.

You're in "enemy" territory something stupid from an opposing fan might happen. You're just being stupid thinking otherwise. It shouldn't happen but I'm not naive enough to think it can't happen. There are hooligans everywhere its that simple. See we can all play that game. You just didn't have nothing happen to you in Italy so you have a more favorable opinion I'm sure somebody that has would disagree with you.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yes smelled weakness good sir. People for the most part know who to try their stuff on and they felt comfortable trying it on you when this has never happened to me at those same games. Here is a hint throwing up the X doesn't mean you don't seem like an easy target to those that started mess with you.

You're in "enemy" territory something stupid from an opposing fan might happen. You're just being stupid thinking otherwise. It shouldn't happen but I'm not naive enough to think it can't happen. There are hooligans everywhere its that simple. See we can all play that game. You just didn't have nothing happen to you in Italy so you have a more favorable opinion I'm sure somebody that has would disagree with you.
So because something hasnt happened to you? That makes me weak? lol. Well alright then. I guess the loser that threw a football at me from the back of a truck driving could "smell" the weakness. No chance hes just a complete ******. I guess that father and daughter must have smelled "weak" to get beer poured on them then? In your opinion?

Sorry we cant all be as "Strong" as you I guess.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
So because something hasnt happened to you? That makes me weak? lol. Well alright then. I guess the loser that threw a football at me from the back of a truck driving could "smell" the weakness. No chance hes just a complete ******. I guess that father and daughter must have smelled "weak" to get beer poured on them then? In your opinion?

Sorry we cant all be as "Strong" as you I guess.
Now we've got to the overly emotional part of the disagreement. I never said because nothing happened to me that makes you weak. It is a shame you can sense the emotional replies a mile away. I said the people that did that to you thought you were weak and I stand by that. Overall people don't try that on people they think can beat them sorry. I see you're trying to use emotional ploys but my answer doesn't change on similar situations I already spoke on. People know who to pull them stunts on.

No need to be sorry that's how life works. We all have strengths and weaknesses and that's just one that I'm good at. Other areas I'm the weak one. It most likely evens out.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Now we've got to the overly emotional part of the disagreement. I never said because nothing happened to me that makes you weak. It is a shame you can sense the emotional replies a mile away. I said the people that did that to you thought you were weak and I stand by that. Overall people don't try that on people they think can beat them sorry. I see you're trying to use emotional ploys but my answer doesn't change on similar situations I already spoke on. People know who to pull them stunts on.

No need to be sorry that's how life works. We all have strengths and weaknesses and that's just one that I'm good at. Other areas I'm the weak one. It most likely evens out.
I understand what you're trying to say. But I am sorry. A group of 30 men picking on one person isnt because the one they are picking on is weak. Its because they are. It wasnt one person smelling weakness. Trust me. It was a group that started getting more and more rowdy as the game continued to go the Cowboys way and the alcohol was flowing. Im not being emotional at all. I just find it funny you are sitting there calling me out as opposed to saying yeah. Some fans are stupid. I have a background in martial arts and again I am not afraid or weak by any means. The people who thought it was cool to pick on the guy alone are the weak ones my friend.

Now I have seen this happen at Buffalo games as well so I am not saying Philly is the only place I've seen it. However. The day after the game in Buffalo i wasnt treated the way I was in philly trying to get a cheesesteak. Its just not a friendly city. And thats my opinion. Pouring beer on a child isnt ok no matter the situation.